deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: New: Specify the set of your cards!  (Read 21710 times)

Nils

• Decks
Re: New: Specify the set of your cards!
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2017, 12:31:34 pm »
Yes, XMage .dck files are now fully supported as well!

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2017, 10:37:11 am »
Update: You can now specify the set of your cards directly in our interactive deckbuilder!

detectiveYarmas

• Decks
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2017, 12:43:40 am »
I'm running into an issue with my decks, where it doesn't remember the edition of the basic lands, and is seemingly picking at random the editions to display on the page it self. Which makes me think that it isn't actually keeping track of what I'm putting in from save to save.

Borg

• Decks
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2017, 08:47:10 pm »
I'm running into an issue with my decks, where it doesn't remember the edition of the basic lands, and is seemingly picking at random the editions to display on the page it self. Which makes me think that it isn't actually keeping track of what I'm putting in from save to save.
Same thing here.
Editions are not remembered after deck edit/save.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2017, 11:30:06 pm »
Sorry about that, there was indeed a bug where the deckbuilder could "forget" the set when editing. I have fixed this now. Thank you for the detailed description, which helped me track this down quickly!

glitch3d

• Decks
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2017, 04:43:20 pm »
Is there any way to highlight an entire deck and change the set? Like for instance a Commander 2016 deck, they should all be C16.

Keovar

• Decks
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2017, 04:39:49 pm »
Add another request for a way to mass-select and choose the set for an entire deck at once, in the interactive builder.  I've been entering things like Duel Decks or Commander decks as preconstructed before importing them into my collection, which can certainly be tedious when I have to scroll down to the '(others)' section for every entry.  The deck builder apparently knows what booster sets a card appeared in, but not the preconstructed products like Duel Decks. 

Speaking of Duel Decks, there is no set selection for the Merfolk vs. Goblins one which came out on 2017.11.10.  It came out before Unstable, so it seems to have been skipped.

Thanks!

peldez65

• Decks
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2017, 01:03:17 am »
I am having trouble since the last weeks (not sure when it started), importing collections. I typically own most playsets of new collections (at least commons, uncommons and the rares/mythics i play), so it is easier to upload all at once.

Before I could import a list of cards by simply entering in the text box something like:
4 Abandon Reason #[Set=147]
I did it all at the same time (the whole set)

Now entering 4 Abandon Reason EMN in the text box does not work. If I use the Set number, it does not work either. So, i tried with the option of importing a CSV file, and it did work, at least to upload the Ixalan set.... but, for example, now I cannot upload the Merfolks vs Goblins Duel Decks (DDT is not recognized as a valid collection) and I cannot upload Explorers of Ixalan lists.

What I did in the past to know the collection number, was to enter one card manually, export the file and then searched for the card and noted the collection number. Which was not perfect, but did the trick.

Questions:

what am i doing wrong entering manually a card?
why DDT is not recognized?
why Explorers of Ixalan (with new arts and new symbol) does not have a collection name/number? Can you include it?

thanks

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2017, 06:41:35 pm »
glitch3d, Keovar:
The ability to change the set for multiple cards at a time is something I am working on at the moment. Stay tuned!

Keovar:
I added Merfolk vs. Goblins a few days ago: https://deckstats.net/cards/Duel+Decks%3A+Merfolk+vs.+Goblins/

Thank you for the reminder!

peldez65:
Sorry about this, there was a bug in the import function related to some changes I made a few weeks ago. This lead to cards with custom set IDs not being imported properly. I have just fixed this, so the import page should now accept the following two equivalent formats:

4 Abandon Reason #[Set=147]
4 [EMN] Abandon Reason

I have just added Explorers of Ixalan to our card database: https://deckstats.net/cards/Explorers+of+Ixalan/

DDT should have already been getting recognized though. Could you please check again if putting [DDT] in front of the card name really doesn't work?

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2017, 12:34:33 am »
glitch3d, Keovar:
I have now added a mass edit feature to the deckbuilder! Just click on the "Select:" button under your deck list, select the cards you want to edit (or just click "All") and then click "Edit" to change the set!

peldez65:
Just to let you know: I have now also added a way to add entire entire sets to your collection! Just go to the set page (for example https://deckstats.net/cards/Ixalan/) and click "Add cards to collection"!

Keovar

• Decks
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2017, 03:52:57 am »
glitch3d, Keovar:
The ability to change the set for multiple cards at a time is something I am working on at the moment. Stay tuned!

Keovar:
I added Merfolk vs. Goblins a few days ago: https://deckstats.net/cards/Duel+Decks%3A+Merfolk+vs.+Goblins/

Thank you for the reminder!

Thank you!

Sparda939

• Decks
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2018, 07:47:59 pm »
I just wanted to know when Commander Anthology vol. 2 is gonna be added to the database, you have Battlebond (released the same day) and core 19 (not even released yet???) was it an oversight or currently in progress? hoping for an answer.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2018, 12:22:54 pm »
That was an oversight, thank you for letting me know! It should be available now.

DragooNick

• Kyuubi no Dragoon
  • Decks
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2019, 05:58:47 pm »
Hey Nils is it possible to specify the artwork?
Like in Arena for example: 1 Forest (M19) 279, 1 Forest (RIX) 196, 1 Forest (XLN) 277

Barfy

• Hi i'm Barfy!
  • Decks
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2019, 03:39:02 am »
I'd like to echo DragooNick, I'm having trouble specifying the artwork despite following the instructions earlier in this thread... which is now a multi-year thread. I've been using the interactive deckbuilder and am trying to select the set for Blood Crypts, but the image doesn't update after saving the deck, and it doesn't update in the proxy printout either.

Would really like to either learn the proper way to do this or see it fixed! Deckstats rulez