deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Muldrotha  (Read 455 times)

Juno

• Decks
Muldrotha
« on: July 09, 2020, 01:02:55 am »
Muldrotha
Revamped the organization...
Note: these are the cards I have personally, if I had better replacements I'd put them in...

Any recommendations for what should be replaced/added?

The way it is now already wins quite a lot (about 80% of the time, suffers if there is a deck that is meant to counter it)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 01:19:35 am by Juno »

Slyvester12

• Decks
Re: Muldrotha
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 01:26:47 am »
There's definitely room for improvement, but maybe you should consider leaving it as-is or toning it down some if it's already winning 80% of the time in your group.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 02:31:26 am by Slyvester12 »
Elves and infect are the best things in Magic.

Juno

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 03:49:26 am »
There's definitely room for improvement, but maybe you should consider leaving it as-is or toning it down some if it's already winning 80% of the time in your group.

These are just the cards i have personally, if I had the cards to upgrade others (such as replacing one of the cluestones with arcane signet etc...) i would. there are quite a few cards i have my eyes on, such as stonecoil serpent, Damia, sage of stone, and a few other X-based spells. this deck is based around having a regenerating board. basically, if someone wipes my board, it would take 2-3 turns before my entire boardstate is replenished, and possibly even more deadly. there is a reason i am the first target in my group lol.

Juno

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 04:00:31 am »
Main way this deck is played

Start off with a bunch of mana ramp. Hope to get deck filtering cards (such as Tamiyo or garruk(im mostly interested in the -3 ability as it can be easily recurred)). Get muldrotha to repeat deck filtering by exploiting ETB/LTB/abilities. Woe strider is a very good sacrifice outlet and can easily allow me to filter my entire deck when paired with the right cards. Helm on the host on muldrotha is a HUGE plus since it allows me to do graveyard recurrence twice as many times per turn. If i manage to get 'grunn, the lonely king' out, and colossification on it, and give it trample (such as shadowspear or vow of wildness) then it's pretty much GG. one thing i found after 100+ games with it, is that it almost plays itself. play your lands each turn, keep your board-state large, if someone messes with it, such as destroys or gives a debuf enchant (such as pasifism), it's not hard to get it going again and destroy everything.

Sean77

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 04:16:15 am »
Cards I found work well in my muldrotha deck.
Kaya’s ghostform
Lotus petal
Phyrexian altar (budget permitting)
With those three it’s infinite, if you put the ghostform on muldrotha sacrificing muldrotha to the altar for black to recast ghostform as it is a “new muldrotha”and then rotating lotus petal to get different coloured mana.

Stitchers supplier
Satyr wayfinder
Kiora master of the depths
Hedron crab
Glimpse the unthinkable
Are very good self mill effects

https://deckstats.net/decks/113124/1392431-muldrotha-the-graveyard-expert/en
There’s a link to my muldrotha she is a MACHINE though

Juno

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 08:03:26 am »
Cards I found work well in my muldrotha deck.
Kaya’s ghostform
Lotus petal
Phyrexian altar (budget permitting)
With those three it’s infinite, if you put the ghostform on muldrotha sacrificing muldrotha to the altar for black to recast ghostform as it is a “new muldrotha”and then rotating lotus petal to get different coloured mana.

Stitchers supplier
Satyr wayfinder
Kiora master of the depths
Hedron crab
Glimpse the unthinkable
Are very good self mill effects

https://deckstats.net/decks/113124/1392431-muldrotha-the-graveyard-expert/en
There’s a link to my muldrotha she is a MACHINE though

sorry bud, im not spending $1100 USD on MTG. you're example deck is just messed... i play simple casual with my friends, im not that dedicated to it... my deck is about $150 USD. i don't plan on spending 10X on it. also, those cards you suggested are wayyyyy out of my price range

Sean77

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2020, 03:43:45 pm »
That’s cool bud. I was just suggesting some cards that might work well in yours as a fellow muldrotha player.
I should explain mine is fully foiled the usual command towers aren’t $88