deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: New Magic Online Card Prices  (Read 2400 times)

Nils

• Decks
New Magic Online Card Prices
« on: October 10, 2014, 05:32:06 pm »
Thanks to prices provided by Cardhoarder.com we can now also display MTGO (Magic Online) card prices! :) They are displayed in TIX (event tickets) and updated every day.

The prices should be enabled by default, but if you need to enable or disable them you can do so on your settings page: http://deckstats.net/settings/

cc.jmk!

• Decks
Re: New Magic Online Card Prices
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 05:40:53 pm »
Definitely a cool feature! I'm not particularly a frequent MTGO player, but I'd like seeing greating integration for them (like being able to tag decks as 'MTGO-metagame' focused, and/or being able to export decklists in a ready-to-import format for MTGO, thought I don't recall if MTGO used some proprietary format for deck files)

Kudos for the frequent updates and constant effort!

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 03:45:02 pm »
I have just added support for uploading MTGO .dek files as well a "Download for MTGO" function, which creates a .txt file that can then be imported into MTGO! :)

schredr

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 03:50:51 am »
MTGO support yay! This site is dooooope! Don't suppose you could integrate the MTGO prices into Search and Sort By functions, could you?