deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Zurzoth, Devil Commander  (Read 284 times)

nabate123

• I am the Demon's Head. I am Ras Al-Ghul.
  • Decks
Zurzoth, Devil Commander
« on: August 05, 2020, 05:02:21 am »
Zurzoth, Devil Commander

This is a new Commander I built from scratch and I need some help on trying to improve on it more. Like Mana, Card Draw, and Devil tribal. Can anyone please help me out.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks

G. Moto

• Decks
Re: Zurzoth, Devil Commander
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 06:47:12 am »
Hey bud, i copied and pasted your deck list by finding the URL address for it in your deck list. I hope this helps.

Now to your deck suggestions; 1. Add more cards that say your opponents can not gain life. Sulfuric vortex and such cards put more pressure on your opponents so that they really.....wait for it......"feel the burn" :)

2. Next focus on more hand hate tactics. If you are making people draw cards faster then they will be able to get to answers for what they need faster. Skullknocker ogre and collective defiance are good add ins that go with your deck theme. Also dragon mage, i believe that if you give him and the ogre fireshrieker then their effects should trigger twice per attack (cause the double strike means they hit two times per attack declaration.

3. I know you want the deck to focus on Zuroth, but if you consider adding black to the deck then you can have Rakdos, the Showstopper as the commander. You can have a one sided board wipe at the ready at all times because your deck with be DEVIL tribal and his effect won't touch your board. Also this lets you add liliana's caress, megrim, fell specter, and raiders' wake which will burn everyone for the cards they discard as well. All just suggestions but i hope they help.

nabate123

• I am the Demon's Head. I am Ras Al-Ghul.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 06:52:12 am »
Thank you for the feedback

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 07:02:41 am »
No problem. If i get my hands on one i'm definitely going the Rakdos route because then i can get Havoc festival on the field as well. The more burn the better.