deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Latest deckstats.net updates  (Gelesen 89575 mal)

Nils

• Decks
Re: Latest deckstats.net updates
« Antwort #135 am: November 03, 2019, 06:15:35 Nachmittag »
Small update: You can now delete previous revisions of your deck from the Revisions tab.

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #136 am: Dezember 17, 2019, 08:49:57 Nachmittag »
Historic is now available as a format: https://deckstats.net/decks/f/historic/

Please note that it hasn't been added to the legality checker and the card database yet, so right now you can just use it to categorize your decks.

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #137 am: Januar 07, 2020, 08:25:43 Nachmittag »
I have just applied a security patch to our forums which has unfortunately logged everybody out. Once you log in again everything should be back to normal. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you have forgotten your password, you can click the link in the login form to reset it.

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #138 am: Januar 07, 2020, 10:39:43 Nachmittag »
I have just made some improvements to the deck registration sheet PDFs, including a new option to include the deck name.

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #139 am: Januar 11, 2020, 07:34:26 Nachmittag »
For double-sided cards such as flip or transform cards both sides will now be shown on our Proxies page.

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #140 am: Januar 25, 2020, 02:32:24 Nachmittag »
It should now be a lot easier to select and edit multiple cards at once in the deck builder and collection manager. I have also added buttons for quickly moving and removing selected cards.

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #141 am: März 09, 2020, 11:26:00 Nachmittag »
Thank you for all of your suggestions stebobibo! I will be looking into all of these but one thing I have already added now is a "Do not group" option for decks. So you can now, for example, remove all sections from your deck and sort by price. Hope this helps :)

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #142 am: März 15, 2020, 06:50:52 Nachmittag »
The collection counter on the set pages will now also show up for cards with multiple printings, even if you haven't explicitly specified a collector number. That means that you no longer have to go and specify these manually to make them show up correctly.

I have also just moved a bunch of suggestion posts to a separate thread here: https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/topic,53290.0.html

Please use that thread for future suggestions and feedback, so that we can use this thread for actual update announcements.
« Letzte Änderung: März 15, 2020, 07:03:30 Nachmittag von Nils »

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #143 am: März 15, 2020, 11:52:26 Nachmittag »
And an update to our "Add to collection" feature: The plus button now no longer turns into a delete button after adding the first copy, so you can click multiple times to add many cards. This works in decks as well as on set pages.

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #144 am: April 14, 2020, 01:37:17 Nachmittag »
Two updates today:

• Instead of the official CMC we have always been calculating an effective CMC for cards, which is what we believe the "cost to play" actually is. However, this can sometimes differ from the official CMC. For example, a split card where both sides cost two mana will have an official CMC of 4 but an effective CMC of 2. We will continue to use our effective CMC for sorting and when calculating the mana curve but will now also show a note with the official CMC in the deck list if it differs.
  • You can now specify custom card prices if you think the normal Deckstats price is not entirely accurate - for example foils or other special versions, or if the card is too new to be in our price database yet. Click on the pencil icon to edit the card and then enter something like `price_tcgplayer=99.00` (or similarly for cardmarket, cardhoarder, cardkingdom, miracle) in the Override box. This will also work in the collection manager and will be considered when calculating your total collection value.

Nils

• Decks
Card data updated
« Antwort #145 am: Mai 02, 2020, 06:43:12 Nachmittag »
I have just updated a big part of the backend code responsible for retrieving and storing card data. You should not notice any major differences because of this but it should improve the speed of our site a bit and will also enable some new features in the future.

This did allow me to make some small improvements already:
  • You can now add unusual cards with multiple versions in the same set (such as Very Cryptic Command) to your deck directly from the card database.
  • When you filter our card database by set and then add a card to your deck, it will automatically have that set specified. Previously that wasn't always the case.
  • You can now override the effective cost for a card with effective_cost=X
If you notice any problems related to card data (for example missing data, card names not being found, or data for the wrong printing being shown) please let me know.
« Letzte Änderung: Mai 02, 2020, 07:03:16 Nachmittag von Nils »

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #146 am: September 06, 2020, 04:37:15 Nachmittag »
A relatively small but hopefully useful update today: Selecting sets/printings for cards should now work much more reliably. This is particularly useful when editing very large collections, which previously required you to click on "Show full data" to see the list of available printings. In addition, you will now also see a preview of each printing as you hover your mouse over it.

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #147 am: September 20, 2020, 10:38:52 Nachmittag »
I have made a few cosmetic changes to the deck pages, the deckbuilder and our set pages. This includes a new cleaner table design, improvements to the look of the card info popup on small screens and the collection status being displayed for Maybeboard and Token cards. I have also updated the Deckbuilder to hide the "Main" section if you are using custom sections. If you do want to have a section called Main in addition as one of your custom sections you can always add it back manually.

If I broke anything or something still doesn't look right please let me know.

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #148 am: Oktober 02, 2020, 04:00:17 Nachmittag »
I made some more changes to the codebase and the UI today - most of them won't have any visible effects but two improvements you might notice are that the charts above the deck list have been improved a bit and that the "Foil" and "Pinned" columns in the collection manager now display the respective icons instead of a simple check box.

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #149 am: November 13, 2020, 10:38:53 Nachmittag »
A bug that could cause automatic linking of card names here on the forums to fail has now been resolved: Island