deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Latest deckstats.net updates  (Read 89620 times)

Nils

• Decks
Re: Latest deckstats.net updates
« Reply #150 on: November 17, 2020, 02:33:19 pm »
Two more bugfixes today: companions are now highlighted in the deck list again and overrides in collections are properly saved again.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2020, 07:41:19 pm »
There was a small issue today where deck pages could sometimes still show the old version of a deck for a while, even if you had made changes to it. This has now been fixed. If you're still seeing any unexpected behavior, please let me know.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 07:43:00 pm by Nils »

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #152 on: November 22, 2020, 01:53:22 am »
The menu on top of the page has received a bit of a facelift to make it more intuitive to use.

On desktop, the link to your collection has moved to the left part, the username has moved to the right and redundant entries have been removed. The link to your deck folder is now represented by a folder icon to make it easier to find.

On mobile, all options are now available through the single "Menu" button instead of the two separate menus we had before. The login dialog on mobile has also been updated.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #153 on: November 22, 2020, 07:40:26 pm »
You can now get an estimate of how much your collection could sell for directly from the collection manager. This is provided by our partner Card Conduit, who can also handle the whole selling process for you. Go to your collection page and click the Get estimate button to check it out!

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #154 on: December 13, 2020, 02:04:26 pm »
Some small updates/bugfixes:

- You can now specify Commanders for Casual decks as well (by clicking on the pencil icon and then ticking the box).
- Sorting collections by Cardmarket price should now work properly.
- Deck lists in the deck comments board are now being displayed correctly again.
- Decks that don't have any cards in their main board should no longer result in error messages.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #155 on: January 26, 2021, 09:05:28 pm »
Two more small but hopefully useful changes:

1) When you filter cards by type, you can now also use "Spell" to show all types of spells at once.

2) When you when are managing your collection, have applied a filter (like Rarity = Rare or Color = Red) and press "Select all", this will now only select cards that pass the filters. This should make it a lot easier to select all cards of a certain color, rarity, etc and apply changes to them. If you do want to select all cards in your entire collection, make sure that all filters are disabled.

The same is true when you use the buttons "Clear all", "All +1" or "All -1" on the set pages while having filters applied.

As usual, please post in our feedback forums if you have any questions.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #156 on: February 21, 2021, 12:35:35 pm »
Two updates today:

- You can now search for symbols like {W} or {T}, power/toughness definitions like 3/1, and P/T modifiers like +1/-1 in our card database.

- When you tap card names on a small screen, you'll now see a full screen card image instead of the card preview box you'd get on a bigger screen. Tap on the image to go to the card preview page, or anywhere else to close the preview again.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #157 on: March 02, 2021, 11:12:26 pm »
When you edit a card in the deckbuilder or collection manager you can now also edit its name in addition to its other properties.

I have also made a small change to what happens when you change the set of a card. This shouldn't have any obvious effects but if you notice anything strange going on please let me know!

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #158 on: March 13, 2021, 01:24:18 pm »
I have just completed a major overhaul of our Cardmarket (MKM) price data. The prices should now be more accurate, get updated more frequently and be available for many more printings than before. If you notice anything wrong, please get in touch.

Update: I have now also updated our Cardmarket card links. Clicking on a price will now take you straight to the page for that specific printing, rather than to the overview page for that card like it did before.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 05:52:22 pm by Nils »

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #159 on: March 21, 2021, 06:07:21 pm »
In addition to some improvements to the deck tutor I have also made some small changes to collection overview page. It will now display the total number or cards and the dates when the collection was last updated and created.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #160 on: March 29, 2021, 08:57:01 pm »
  • Our sets page has received a bit of a facelift and now lets you search by name or abbreviation.
  • You can now override the supertype of a card, letting you change where it will go when the deck is grouped by type

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #161 on: April 17, 2021, 07:56:34 pm »
Our automatic deck legality checker now also supports the Historic format. Thanks to Morganator 2.0 for helping me set this up!

As usual, please let me know if you notice anything wrong.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #162 on: April 20, 2021, 11:11:09 pm »
I have just added a new counter to our deck pages that shows you how often a deck has been copied. You can search for all copies of a deck by clicking on the number, and then use the arrow icons on that page to compare the copies to the original deck.

For an example, see here the bottom right of the Overview tab here: https://deckstats.net/decks/82803/752805-competitive-krenko/en#no_deck_link

Note that the counter will only show up if there is at least one copy of the deck, and it only includes public decks.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 11:18:21 pm by Nils »

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #163 on: April 24, 2021, 02:54:55 pm »
Based on a question in our feedback forum I have just changed our collection CSV export to always return set codes in the 3-letter (product code) format. Previously these could sometimes be in a different format which was based on the old codes used by WotC.

I think that for the majority of people the new codes will be much more useful than the old ones, since they will more closely match the format used by most other sites these days. But if this causes problems for anyone because they were relying on the old format, please let me know and I can look into adding it back in.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #164 on: May 03, 2021, 06:03:22 pm »
I have made our collection manager about cleverer about how it keeps backups of unchanged changes on the Manage Collection and how it warns about them. In particular, you will now also be warned about an existing backup if you try to make changes to your collection in other places, for example by adding cards from a deck or set list.

On the other hand, you will no longer be told about an existing backup if you have made other changes to your collection since it was created.  This is to avoid people restoring outdated backups by accident.

If you notice any problems related to this, please let me know.