deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Latest deckstats.net updates  (Lu 88508 fois)

Nils

• Decks
Re: Small Updates
« Réponse #30 le: Septembre 17, 2017, 12:57:45 pm »
A few small updates this week:
- You can now choose whether or not to include card comments when downloading a deck.
- A a rare problem with empty card names caused by invalid characters in the deck list should now be resolved
- Correct card images should now be shown for most recent sets (you may need to clear your cache to see them)
- Custom sets are no longer shown with their ID (eg. [#123]) in deck lists. Instead, the set abbreviation will be used (eg. [EMA]).
- If you select a custom set for a card it will now always be shown in the deck list, even if the card has not actually been associated with that set in our database (until now it would just show a question mark)
- It's now easier to copy + paste the deck URL from the Share tab on iOS/Safari.
« Modifié: Septembre 17, 2017, 05:18:41 pm par Nils »

Nils

• Decks
« Réponse #31 le: Septembre 17, 2017, 04:01:24 pm »
One more update: When you search for cards in the interactive deckbuilder, cards that are already in your deck are now shown slightly grayed out. That should make it a lot easier to find new cards to add to your deck!

Nils

• Decks
« Réponse #32 le: Novembre 27, 2017, 12:10:46 am »
In addition to the (public) description you can now also enter private notes for your decks!

CardAgain Sweater

• Decks
« Réponse #33 le: Novembre 27, 2017, 02:45:47 am »
In addition to the (public) description you can now also enter private notes for your decks!

Very cool! I often hold back decks because i have a ton of "in-progress notes" that mean something to me but would be senseless or confusing to others.

Thanks for the cool new feature!
http://deck.tk/1PJd2YnD - Krokodil; my favorite Standard deck which focuses on -1/-1 counter synergy; currently illegal due to ban on attune. I'm brewing a post ban version...

Standard decks I'm trying:
http://deck.tk/4ixH1ndX - Mono G Monument
http://deck.tk/94QF5WSF - Booty Sac

HowlingLotus

• Decks
« Réponse #34 le: Décembre 01, 2017, 06:37:26 am »

Very cool! I often hold back decks because i have a ton of "in-progress notes" that mean something to me but would be senseless or confusing to others.

Thanks for the cool new feature!

Same.
+1 for this feature!

The one thing I'm hoping for in a future update is an 'Unstable" option for format of deck. That way there could maybe be an integrated area to better list contraptions.
« Modifié: Décembre 01, 2017, 06:39:26 am par HowlingLotus »
Mainly play Casual Multiplayer and EDH.

Nils

• Decks
« Réponse #35 le: Décembre 17, 2017, 11:07:14 pm »
The one thing I'm hoping for in a future update is an 'Unstable" option for format of deck. That way there could maybe be an integrated area to better list contraptions.
Do you know about the "work in progress" option? If you are still working on a deck, you can tick that option. Or do you mean something else?

Nils

• Decks
« Réponse #36 le: Décembre 17, 2017, 11:08:54 pm »
I have just made some technical improvements to the DeckStats code - apart from some very minor cosmetic differences you shouldn't notice any changes, but if anything has suddenly stopped working for you please let me know!

HowlingLotus

• Decks
« Réponse #37 le: Décembre 18, 2017, 04:39:05 pm »
Do you know about the "work in progress" option? If you are still working on a deck, you can tick that option. Or do you mean something else?

More so that if you include Contraptions in the deck list it will consider them in the opening hand and mana cost chart I believe. I just figured using the Sideboard option for the Contraption deck would be a work around for now. I guess it's because the cards aren't considered to be in the same deck as Contraptions use a separate library from the main deck. Nothing major of course and Unstable constructed will probably account for very little decks.
Mainly play Casual Multiplayer and EDH.

Soren841

• Decks
« Réponse #38 le: Décembre 18, 2017, 06:04:34 pm »
I do see the cosmetic changes. Looks nice! Great job as always ;D
Nils is the God I worship

Mostlynotgay

• It's really not THAT impressive
    • Mostlynotgay Videos
  • Decks
« Réponse #39 le: Décembre 18, 2017, 10:13:53 pm »

More so that if you include Contraptions in the deck list it will consider them in the opening hand and mana cost chart I believe. I just figured using the Sideboard option for the Contraption deck would be a work around for now. I guess it's because the cards aren't considered to be in the same deck as Contraptions use a separate library from the main deck. Nothing major of course and Unstable constructed will probably account for very little decks.

I put them in the maybeboard area because they are not subject to the same restrictions as Sideboard, though they have restrictions.  A contraption deck must have a *minimum* of 15 cards.  The only reason I'd do this is because when making an Unstable deck, my playgroup still constrains the *other* cards to the Modern banlist. 

It's probably a hard thing to code for since there is only *one* actual format that uses a separate deck.  I wonder if it might be easier, from a coding perspective, to add an option to add "extra deck" section.  Right now, when you use the deck creator, you can add classifications for //land, //spells, //non-creature spells etc.  Maybe an option to add a "extra deck" option under sideboard and maybeboard.  It would also allow you to make a planechase deck, should you be interested in doing so (I am XD). 
Youtube Videos: Mostlynotgay

"You're such a f*ggot for playing that in multiplayer" - Opponent when I played Confusion in the Ranks

Modern >

Nils

• Decks
« Réponse #40 le: Février 08, 2018, 10:22:27 pm »
I have just made some improvements to the collection manager that will hopefully make it a bit easier to use!

• Saving your collection should now be a lot faster, and no longer requires a page reload. This means that you can save your collection often, which should help avoid losing too many changes in case of technical problems.
  • In addition, we will now save a backup of your changes in your browser. This will be updated every few minutes or so while you are editing your collection. If you cannot save your collection for some reason (for example because your browser crashed or your internet is down) you will still be able to recover most of your changes from this backup.

Nils

• Decks
« Réponse #41 le: Février 15, 2018, 09:15:58 pm »
I just made some changes to how you can add cards from decks to your collection:

• The Add to collection dialog will now add the entire deck to your collection by default, even if you have some of the cards in it already.
  • To bring back the old functionality, there is a new button labeled "Only missing" that sets all card amounts to the amount missing from your collection
  • There is a new Missing cards list under Deck Tools that shows you all the cards that are missing from your collection. That way, you can easily see how many cards you still need to play the deck - and you can even add them straight to your TCGPlayer/Cardhoarder shopping cart!

Nils

• Decks
« Réponse #42 le: Mars 02, 2018, 08:59:43 pm »
I have updated the format filters in the deckbuilder to also consider banned cards, and separate Vintage, Legacy and Commander. Please let me know if you notice anything wrong!

Nils

• Decks
« Réponse #43 le: Mars 03, 2018, 12:21:15 pm »
There have been some updates to the deck pages that should make them load significantly faster, especially on slower connections. Thanks to these changes, you can now also select deck details columns directly without reloading the page, by clicking the little columns icon on the top left of the table. Please give it a try!

Charles T.

• Decks
« Réponse #44 le: Mars 09, 2018, 11:45:32 am »
Hi,

I notice a change but I don't know if it's an intended change or not  :D

When you're on the "Details" tab, you got the Mana Curve with the average cost of the spells : "Mana Curve - X avg."

On the same tab, if you display the "mana" column, at the bottom of the page you can see something like : "N cards Y avg."

I think the X value is calculated without the lands in minds while the Y value is calculated with de lands in mind. It was not the case a little while ago  ;)

X = ∑(mana_cost) / N - L where L is the number of lands
Y = ∑(mana_cost) / N

« Modifié: Mars 09, 2018, 02:41:36 pm par Charles T. »