deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Latest deckstats.net updates  (Read 88531 times)

Nils

• Decks
Re: Small Updates
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2018, 08:37:01 pm »
Sorry about that, can you have a look if it's fixed now please?

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2018, 01:19:20 am »
I recently made some updates to the site! Here are some new things you can now do in the deck builder:

• Regroup the card table in the Details tab, just like you could already regroup the deck list on the Overview tab
  • Move your custom sections up and down by clicking the arrows on the right
  • Move multiple cards between sections at the same time: Click Select and tick the desired cards, click Edit and then choose a new section in the dialog

SMFrenzel

• (primary) chaos and THG builded decks
  • Decks
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2018, 12:30:07 pm »
Yes !

Perfect, thank you !!  :)

Triezknilch

• Decks
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2018, 02:56:21 pm »
It's fixed. Thank you.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2018, 01:09:21 pm »
We now also have card price data from our new partner Card Kingdom! You can activate them in your settings, or by clicking the columns button on the deck details tab.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2018, 12:00:45 am »
Our collection pages have been updated to handle large collections more smoothly and add some additional card pricing data!

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2018, 06:19:26 pm »
Our deckbuilder will now save regular backups of your deck list. If you accidentally leave the page, just reopen the deckbuilder and you will see a message that gives you the change to restore the last deck you were working on!

This feature required quite a few changes to the deckbuilder code. If you encounter any weird problems with the deckbuilder that may have been caused by this, please let me know.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2018, 01:05:55 am »
And one more update: Our set pages now also show the collector number for each card and make it a lot easier to add cards directly to your collection.

iand099

• Decks
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2018, 06:46:23 am »
Hi Nils, I think I'm having on eof those weird deckbuilder problems you mention in above post. Working on my Muldrotha EDH deck, going through sample hands, suddenly the commander starts showing up in my hands. It doesn't seem to recognize her as a commander anymore, and when I click the flag it won't save the change.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2018, 09:40:24 am »
Thank you for reporting this iand099, there was indeed a small problem with how commanders were being saved that I have now fixed. Can you please try again now?

iand099

• Decks
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2018, 03:48:37 pm »
Looks like it's working right now. Thanks Nils, for the quick response and for deckstats being a great tool overall!!

CardAgain Sweater

• Decks
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2018, 01:14:08 am »
Our deckbuilder will now save regular backups of your deck list. If you accidentally leave the page, just reopen the deckbuilder and you will see a message that gives you the change to restore the last deck you were working on!

This feature required quite a few changes to the deckbuilder code. If you encounter any weird problems with the deckbuilder that may have been caused by this, please let me know.

This works great! It's already saved me time twice when I forgot to save a new idea.

I tried the Collection function, just starting with just a few of my most collectible cards to be able to have quick reference to value changes. The input was easy, even on mobile. Selecting the set for each card works really well, which isn't always the case on mobile with some of the buttons/columns without the benefit of the precision of a mouse and pointer.

Thanks for all the small changes; they add up quickly making this site even better!
http://deck.tk/1PJd2YnD - Krokodil; my favorite Standard deck which focuses on -1/-1 counter synergy; currently illegal due to ban on attune. I'm brewing a post ban version...

Standard decks I'm trying:
http://deck.tk/4ixH1ndX - Mono G Monument
http://deck.tk/94QF5WSF - Booty Sac

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2018, 12:14:05 pm »
Thank you for your kind words!

I have actually just made some further improvements to the collection manager: You can now add cards directly by collector number and you can now show/hide the different card entry boxes (eg. card database, manual card entry, ...) to save some space. This should be especially useful on mobile!

In addition, I have also replaced some of the old Alert boxes (such as "Collection saved" and "XX cards added to your collection") with less disruptive notifications in the corner.

Nils

• Decks
Re: Latest deckstats.net updates
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2018, 04:15:52 pm »
Another collection update: you can now set your collection to private if you don't want it to be visible to other users (under Manage Collection)

Nils

• Decks
Re: Latest deckstats.net updates
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2018, 01:57:39 pm »
You can now include card names in two square parentheses to force the card name to be linked, e.g.: [[Forest]]. This will work here in the forums, as well as in deck descriptions.

For most card names this should not be necessary since they are already recognized automatically (e.g.: Island). However, there are some cards that I don't link automatically because they are often used as normal words. For example, Sorry, Brawl or Arena are not linked, but [[Sorry]], [[Brawl]] and [[Arena]] will be!