deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Latest deckstats.net updates  (Read 88522 times)

Nils

• Decks
Re: Latest deckstats.net updates
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2018, 01:56:38 am »
I have just made some improvements to our deck builder to make it more efficient and intuitive to use:
  • The filters have moved above the card list
  • You can now filter by type/CMC directly on the page
  • The card list now includes set icons for each card
  • Cards with different rarities in different sets are now handled correctly
Thank you to Phil from Commanderin' for his helpful comments!

In addition, I have also made some improvements to your deck folders: You can now sort decks by price and color, and you can easily re-sort the decks using the option at the bottom of the page. Previously you could only sort by name or date, and could only change the order by updating your folder settings.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 01:59:17 am by Nils »

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2018, 02:46:01 am »
@Nils how much of this affects mobile?
Nils is the God I worship

Itoramod

• Decks
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2018, 03:20:25 am »
With these new changes I've found a notable bug. The website recognizes cards, but when asked to evaluate deck legality, it lists every card in the deck as unkown, as seen here.

Shadowhand

• Decks
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2018, 06:34:22 am »
With these new changes I've found a notable bug. The website recognizes cards, but when asked to evaluate deck legality, it lists every card in the deck as unkown, as seen here.

Had the same issue when I went to update one of my existing standard decks: Deck: Controlled Approach

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2018, 10:08:54 am »
Sorry about that, the legality checker should work again now!

Soren841, most of the deckbuilder changes only affect desktop for now. The changes to the deck folders are available in both desktop and mobile.

farhil

• Decks
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2018, 07:23:54 pm »
@Nils, would it be possible for you to add the "literal" name filter back? I know I could use double quotes in the search, but that slows me down a lot when searching for and putting in a lot of cards from memory.

swarbsybabe

• Decks
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2018, 02:06:53 pm »
Hi, any plans to add a "save now" button next to "analyse now"? When I'm making a quick edit it would be a time saver to avoid having to go through the analyse process.

Great site, thank you - was such a revelation for me when I found this after managing decklists in excel.

preperito

• Decks
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2018, 04:37:44 pm »
He visto que se ha creado una nueva sección de "Ediciones" en las que en teoría se podría actualizar las copias que tenemos en nuestra colección de una edición especifica, pero al hacerlo solo se ve en esa pantalla. Cuando voy a ver mi colección en "Tu colección" estos cambios no se ven reflejados.

¿Está previsto que esto se pueda implementar pronto?

Gracias por vuestro gran trabajo.

grep

• Decks
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2018, 12:28:14 am »
Since about September, I get the following error after I import my collection or when I try to view it:

Unexpected error while loading collection - too many load attempts

I wonder if this is related to the recent updates.
My import csv file has about ~10,600 rows. Is that too many?

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2018, 11:32:03 pm »
@Nils, would it be possible for you to add the "literal" name filter back? I know I could use double quotes in the search, but that slows me down a lot when searching for and putting in a lot of cards from memory.
I just updated the card search so that it will now always show exact name matches on top of the results. So if you search for an actual card name you should now always see that card before any other cards and can add it by pressing enter. Hopefully that will solve this problem?

Hi, any plans to add a "save now" button next to "analyse now"? When I'm making a quick edit it would be a time saver to avoid having to go through the analyse process.
Yes, please see here! :)

He visto que se ha creado una nueva sección de "Ediciones" en las que en teoría se podría actualizar las copias que tenemos en nuestra colección de una edición especifica, pero al hacerlo solo se ve en esa pantalla. Cuando voy a ver mi colección en "Tu colección" estos cambios no se ven reflejados.

¿Está previsto que esto se pueda implementar pronto?

Gracias por vuestro gran trabajo.
¿Podría hacer su pregunta en inglés? Mi español no es lo suficientemente bueno para responder. ;)

Since about September, I get the following error after I import my collection or when I try to view it:

Unexpected error while loading collection - too many load attempts

I wonder if this is related to the recent updates.
My import csv file has about ~10,600 rows. Is that too many?
10,600 rows is quite a lot, but it shouldn't break it completely. It will just be slow. When exactly do you get the error? When you import the file? Or when  you go to view your collection after having imported it?

preperito

• Decks
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2018, 05:07:31 pm »
Google translator working:

I have seen that a new section of "Editions" has been created in which in theory we could update the copies that we have in our collection of a specific edition, but in doing so it is only seen in that screen. When I go to see my collection in "Your collection" these changes are not reflected.

Is it planned that this can be implemented soon?

Thanks for your great work.

Answer in English without problems. Google is my friend.  ;)

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2018, 01:23:20 am »
I just updated the card search so that it will now always show exact name matches on top of the results. So if you search for an actual card name you should now always see that card before any other cards and can add it by pressing enter. Hopefully that will solve this problem?
Can u make it only the EXACT name? I search ramp by typing "add" (without quotes) and get 2 pages of crap..
Nils is the God I worship

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2018, 11:28:34 pm »
Can u make it only the EXACT name? I search ramp by typing "add" (without quotes) and get 2 pages of crap..
I have changed it now so that it only matches the beginning of names. So now when you search for "add" you will still get two other cards that begin with "add" but no longer two pages. I hope that works for you?

Note that you may have to clear your cache or wait a day or two before you'll see the changes.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2018, 11:32:13 pm »
Google translator working:

I have seen that a new section of "Editions" has been created in which in theory we could update the copies that we have in our collection of a specific edition, but in doing so it is only seen in that screen. When I go to see my collection in "Your collection" these changes are not reflected.

Is it planned that this can be implemented soon?

Thanks for your great work.

Answer in English without problems. Google is my friend.  ;)
I'm sorry, I am not sure if I understand you correctly. Are you saying that when you specify the set (Expansión) of a card in your collection manager (Administrar Colección), this is not displayed when you view the collection?

Did you click the "Save Collection" (Guardar Colección) button at the bottom of the page?

Is it possible that you have disabled the "Set" (Expansión) column under "Columns" (Columnas) when you view the collection?

Varatius

• Decks
« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2018, 06:39:38 pm »
Is it possible to add a search by oracle text there are a few cards that i remember hey in it's oracle text it mention sorin and stuff like that?
Maybe have it search by kee words in the oracle text idk if its possible but if its not or too much work ill just keep googling.