deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Latest deckstats.net updates  (Read 89468 times)

Soren841

• Decks
Re: Latest deckstats.net updates
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2018, 09:11:45 pm »
If u just type in text itll come up with cards that say that. Cards with those words in the name are just put first
Nils is the God I worship

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2018, 12:58:03 pm »
A few recent changes:

• Your friends' recent activity is now shown on the home page
  • The "Missing from collection" deck tool now includes sideboard cards
  • Updated layout for the card database table in the deckbuilder/collection
  • We have cleaned up and modernized the design of various parts of the site

Please let me know if you have additional suggestions or notice any problems!

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2018, 02:18:40 pm »
One more: deckstats.net should now work a lot better on iPads, particularly in landscape mode!

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2019, 09:39:29 pm »
Based on recent feedback on our Twitter and elsewhere I have just made a few changes to our deck builder and the way decks are displayed.

Deck pages:
  • The options for regrouping cards or selecting the columns to display have moved to a new View menu
  • The mana curve (CMC graph) can now show the cards colored by section, color, etc instead of just by type. Just change the card grouping in the view menu and the graph will be updated accordingly.
  • The card previews (shown when you mouse over the name) should now show up much more quickly
  • The buttons above the deck list will shrink a bit on small screens to use up less space

Deckbuilder:
  • Custom deck sections (categories) are now displayed under the "Main" header instead of separately, to make them a bit easier to notice
  • When you collapse a deck section in the deckbuilder it now stays closed even when you hover over it
  • Card previews are no longer displayed while dragging a card

Other small changes and bug fixes:
  • Copies of decks now default to being called "Copy of: (deck name)" to avoid confusion about which one was the original deck
  • Card grouping is no longer ignored when using the Quicksave feature
  • Clicking on a commander preview image now opens the correct card

Please let me know what you think of these changes or if you notice any bugs!

Socksofgrandeur

• Decks
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2019, 10:21:42 pm »
When I try to view the details tab on this page, I get the following error:

"An error occurred. Please try again! If this keeps happening please report a bug in our forums."

I have tried hard refreshing my page. I am using the most up to date version of firefox Quantum: 64.0.2 (64-bit)

https://deckstats.net/decks/85796/1184102-ramp-into-value-town

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2019, 10:46:23 pm »
I'm getting that error too, but only for this deck, everything else is fine. I'm using chrome on mobile.

And I absolutely love all of these updates. This will be super useful. Thank you for everything.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2019, 10:48:05 pm »
Can you please try again now? There may have been a bug which I just fixed.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2019, 10:56:28 pm »
Works fine for me.

Ober25

• Decks
« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2019, 04:17:28 pm »
Hi,

could it be that due to the latest changes one can only add new sections in the Edit mode within the main section? Previously, I was able to create several sections outside the Main section and other pre-existing section to group cards into categories before deciding which cards go to the sideboard or the main section. Is this a bug or a feature?

Thanks

Martin

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2019, 04:39:34 pm »
Hi Martin,

I am not sure I understand you correctly - I did change how the custom sections are displayed in the deckbuilder but I didn't actually change how they work. Custom sections were always counted as part of the main deck. So nothing should have changed other than the way the sections are grouped on the deckbuilder page.

What exactly are you trying to do?

ORCH1D

• Decks
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2019, 05:59:42 pm »
Can you just remove the "Regroup cards by" button? It's very annoying when I try to click it and it says "That button doesn't do anything anymore!" It might as well either not be there or the change should be reverted. I get the need for a transition period but please remove it as soon as possible please.

Otherwise, good changes thank you :)

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2019, 12:02:20 am »
I have just made some changes to our collection checker (ie. missing cards). Previously, cards that were listed twice in a deck (for example in the main deck and in the sideboard) were not being counted properly. This should now be fixed!

For example, imagine you had 1 Forest in your collection and then played it once in your main deck and once in your sideboard. The old collection checker would think that that's alright because it does not consider the two Forests together. The new collection checker will detect that they are the same card and show the second Forest as missing.

Please let me know if you notice any issues around the collection checker.

PS, this has also been removed now:

Can you just remove the "Regroup cards by" button? It's very annoying when I try to click it and it says "That button doesn't do anything anymore!" It might as well either not be there or the change should be reverted. I get the need for a transition period but please remove it as soon as possible please.

Otherwise, good changes thank you :)

Asekio

• Decks
« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2019, 03:44:20 pm »
Hi - Is there anyway to organize your collection into folders? I'd really like to be able to look up a card in my collection, and then know where the physical card is stored. It can be done with the comment I guess, but it would be so much work...
If collection folders is not possible could it be possible to bulk edit comments on cards?
Thanks, and thanks for a great site!

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2019, 12:13:14 am »
I have just made some updates to our deck overview tab! Most of the changes were to the underlying code rather than the the way the page is displayed. Hoever, one thing you will notice immediately is that we now show mana costs next to each card name. In addition, when you highlight a set of cards by clicking on one of the charts (eg. all creatures or all CMC1 cards), they are now also highlighted in the overview. And finally I fixed a bug where lands were not always kept separate when grouping by color.

SMFrenzel

• (primary) chaos and THG builded decks
  • Decks
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2019, 02:09:06 pm »
Hoever, one thing you will notice immediately is that we now show mana costs next to each card name.

Could you make this optional ? Perhaps in the card table selection menu...
It's toooo much information in the overview. I got overwhelmed by it  :o