deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Latest deckstats.net updates  (Read 88532 times)

Nils

• Decks
Re: Latest deckstats.net updates
« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2021, 11:42:38 pm »
New feature in our collection manager: You can now change the default sort order and display mode for your collection in the properties.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #166 on: May 22, 2021, 12:04:39 pm »
Small forum update: When browsing our forum pages (eg. https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/board,1.0.html) you can now see how much karma the first post in each topic has received.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #167 on: May 22, 2021, 01:00:09 pm »
And one more update: A few card names, such as Karma or Override, will now only be recognized as card names if they are capatalized or in double brackets ([[override]]). If they are written in lowercase, like karma or override, they will no longer be turned into card links. This is to avoid confusion when commonly used words are also card names, like "karma" in my post above.

If you notice any other issues with our automatic card name linker, please let me know.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #168 on: August 31, 2021, 12:13:43 am »
Three small bugfixes today:

- The {2B}, {2U}, etc mana icons will now show up correctly on card info overlays [thanks Shafi5557]
- Sorting by color will now show single color cards (colorless or only one of W, U, B, R, or G) before multicolor cards [thanks Kiatight]
- The 'merge lines with the same card name' option will no longer merge cards if their sets, collector numbers, foil status or overrides are different [thanks egj100812]

More hopefully coming soon.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 12:24:16 am by Nils »

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2021, 12:14:53 pm »
Small UI update: Your most recent decks and your collections are now shown directly on the home page.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #170 on: October 17, 2021, 11:25:22 pm »
I have just updated our set logos to include all recently released sets.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #171 on: December 10, 2021, 04:04:35 pm »
I am hard at work on our new themes (including a dark mode theme), so things have been a little quiet here lately. However, I did just make a few small bugfixes and improvements:

- If there are multiple printings of a card in a set it will now only be counted once on our set breakdown pages
- I have fixed a bug when adding cards with duplicate names to your collection from the set pages
- I have made the "Session refreshed" message less annoying

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #172 on: February 08, 2022, 09:39:02 pm »
Good news: The "Missing Cards" dialog and the collection indicators on our deck pages have now been updated to take into account whether cards are actually available or not! This means that we can now detect when collection cards are already being used in another deck marked as "active" and will update the counter accordingly. Please give it a try!

This is an exciting update not only because it will hopefully be useful to many of us, but also because it is the first contribution to Deckstats by Tom Emelko! Tom recently volunteered to help improve Deckstats and has done a great job here. Thank you very much! I am looking forward to the next addition :)

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #173 on: March 04, 2022, 12:30:13 am »
Based on your feedback, I have made two further changes to how the collection tracker works:
  • There is now an option that lets you choose whether you want to consider other decks in the collection overlap. You can turn this on/off in the Display menu on the deck page, and you can change the default on the Settings page. This way you can decide whether you prefer the old collection overlap (which did not consider other decks) or the new that I described above.
  • When adding a deck to your collection, you can now choose whether to include basic lands with the toggle at the bottom of the dialog.
Thank you also to Tom for his help with testing these changes.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #174 on: March 05, 2022, 12:29:33 am »
Two more updates:
  • Our German card price data (via our partner Miraclegames.de) is now much more accurate, with specific prices for each printing
  • You can now also set your collection to be sorted by price by default

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #175 on: May 10, 2022, 05:20:26 pm »
Quick update for Commander players: Our deckbuilder now automatically adjusts the color filters in the card database to match your commander!

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #176 on: June 16, 2022, 09:47:18 pm »
Small Deckbuilder update: We will now save a backup of your deck in your browser if you have clicked the Save button but the process has failed for some reason. For registered users this should hopefully be very rare, but for guests it was previously possible to lose a deck they were working on by navigating away from the Deckbuilder before logging in.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #177 on: December 18, 2022, 10:56:51 pm »
Some small updates today:

The order of saved decks should now always be consistent when sorting by color (they could previously shift around between page loads). Refreshing the page will now also retain the deck order you have selected.

The card probability calculator now properly accounts for Commanders, dropping them from the calculation. This will result in a marginal increase in card probabilities for Commander decks, with larger changes for decks with two Commanders.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #178 on: December 28, 2022, 05:43:43 pm »
Another two small updates - this time some UI improvements in our collection manager:

You can now jump to the first/last page instead of having to click through your collection page by page. These buttons are also available when viewing sets.

When viewing a collection, you can now display the collector number as a separate column and use it for sorting.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #179 on: February 18, 2023, 08:36:38 pm »
Good news for all Commander players: Our EDH Suggestions tab now also shows you EDHrec's Salt Scores! If and how you want to integrate this information into your deckbuilding process is your choice... :)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 10:34:14 pm by Nils »