Magic Deck Statistics

Author Topic: Small Updates  (Read 5788 times)

Nils

• Administrator
  • <admin>
    • View Profile
  • My Decks
Re: Small Updates
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2017, 12:57:45 PM »
A few small updates this week:
- You can now choose whether or not to include card comments when downloading a deck.
- A a rare problem with empty card names caused by invalid characters in the deck list should now be resolved
- Correct card images should now be shown for most recent sets (you may need to clear your cache to see them)
- Custom sets are no longer shown with their ID (eg. [#123]) in deck lists. Instead, the set abbreviation will be used (eg. [EMA]).
- If you select a custom set for a card it will now always be shown in the deck list, even if the card has not actually been associated with that set in our database (until now it would just show a question mark)
- It's now easier to copy + paste the deck URL from the Share tab on iOS/Safari.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 05:18:41 PM by Nils »

Nils

• Administrator
  • <admin>
    • View Profile
  • My Decks
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2017, 04:01:24 PM »
One more update: When you search for cards in the interactive deckbuilder, cards that are already in your deck are now shown slightly grayed out. That should make it a lot easier to find new cards to add to your deck!

Nils

• Administrator
  • <admin>
    • View Profile
  • My Decks
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2017, 12:10:46 AM »
In addition to the (public) description you can now also enter private notes for your decks!

CardAgain Sweater

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2017, 02:45:47 AM »
In addition to the (public) description you can now also enter private notes for your decks!

Very cool! I often hold back decks because i have a ton of "in-progress notes" that mean something to me but would be senseless or confusing to others.

Thanks for the cool new feature!
http://deck.tk/0KlZ90JU - Minus One-derful, a cheeky BG deck that has fun with negative counters.

http://deck.tk/1PJd2YnD - Krokodil, a variant of a netdeck from mtggoldfish; my current Standard deck which also focuses on -1/-1 counter synergy.

HowlingLotus

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2017, 06:37:26 AM »

Very cool! I often hold back decks because i have a ton of "in-progress notes" that mean something to me but would be senseless or confusing to others.

Thanks for the cool new feature!

Same.
+1 for this feature!

The one thing I'm hoping for in a future update is an 'Unstable" option for format of deck. That way there could maybe be an integrated area to better list contraptions.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 06:39:26 AM by HowlingLotus »
Mainly play Casual and a little EDH. Apologies in advance if you're reading one of my scrub level decks.