English-language Forums > About Deckstats

Collection Manager Update: Keep track of cards in your decks

(1/4) > >>

Nils:
As of today we finally have a feature that many of you have been asking for: Deckstats can now keep track of which cards from your collection are already being used in a deck!

To make use of this feature, set decks that you would like include in the calculation to Active. You do this either by clicking "Update Details" on the deck page and ticking the corresponding box at the bottom or by clicking the arrow next to the deck in your deck folder and then clicking on "Set to active". This way you can distinguish between deck lists that you are just starting to work on and decks that you have actually built.

Once you have marked your decks as active, the cards will automatically be deducted from the available amount in the Deckbuilder. This way you can easily keep track of how many copies you still have available for building.

For example, here I have 5 copies of Acidic Slime in my collection and I am already using 4 in another deck. Thus, the Deckbuilder shows the amount as 1/5 when I start to build a new deck:

If you want to see the decks in which you are using a card, just click on the amount in the Deckbuilder (eg. 1/5) or click the looking glass icon next to the card name in your collection.

In addition, I have also made some improvements to deck folder - when you go to your folder it should now look a bit nicer, decks should load more quickly, and it will allow you to set decks to active/inactive or public/private directly from the deck list. There is also a new "All Decks" page for when you can't remember where you saved one of your decks.

As usual, please let me know if you encounter any bugs or notice something that could be improved!

Borgoroth:
This is so nice. Thank you!

Rishaal:
Awesome!

cbs38139:
So cool! Finally!

Zarbe:
Very cool Feature !!! thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version