deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Omnath's great adventure - Comments  (Read 171 times)

Comment Bot

Omnath's great adventure - Comments
« on: September 11, 2020, 01:09:02 pm »
Omnath's great adventure

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Tomo_777

• Decks
Re: Omnath's great adventure - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 01:09:02 pm »
Thoughts? This is a deck i prepared for standard (in the case of uro being banned, because uro is broken) also not feturing lotus cobra cause pretty sure thats banned in standard.

Revision 5

Tomo_777

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 01:29:09 pm »
Update, i am in fact just dumb. so lotus cobra will go in a revision if this deck

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 10:17:04 am »
You're not dumb, you're just mulling over ideas based off of a potential meta change. Don't put yourself down. Besides that It looks like a good deck setup, but i'm not seeing much interaction with the board state. The direct damage and the landfall focus is good but you also wanna make sure you have some sort of versatility, otherwise you'll be stuck in a single playstyle that becomes ineffective. 

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 05:11:33 pm »
During a previous standard rotation when i was rocking a Dimir Specter discard deck (during the dominaria/core 2020 i believe) I played against a mono red burn deck and it was rough. The only way i was able to survive was by using black creatures and discard spells that netted me life. My board state was slim so i had to be careful with my blocks since i mainly ran discard spells with my fell specter. Surprisingly i still won .....with one health left. But you see what i mean i hope. Control the board state so you don't get overwhelmed.

Tomo_777

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2020, 09:08:18 am »
waBAM, fixed.