deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Once again I need help we are starting another league  (Leído 448 veces)

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
Once again I need help we are starting another league
« en: Septiembre 23, 2020, 02:23:41 am »
This is the rules and restrictions our league is putting out.

THE THEME OF THIS SEASON IS-
TERRIBLE TRIBAL REDUX!
We had a terrible tribal league set up for late winter into spring 2020, but we all know what ruined it. So we are trying again. Here are the rules!
Pick a creature tribe! It must be a creature type that isn't all ready a pretty good mainstream tribal deck in commander.

Deck construction is as normal for commander. The total deck must not exceed $100 according to TCGPlayer Market Value at the time of addition(excluding basic lands. Those bad boys are free). Use the cheapest version of a card available according to printing.(this is also usa prices),

Each non-basic land card in your deck must be $6 or less according to TCGPlayer market at the time of addition. Each TRIBAL CREATURE you add to the deck must be $16 or less according to TCGPlayer Market price at the time of addition. We understand some random tribal creatures are expensive, and we want you to use them!

Each deck must contain 20 or more creatures of your chosen tribe. You may add changelings to supplement your deck, but they will not be included in your >= 20 creature requirement. We want to see your deck filled with your terrible tribe, not changelings!
Your commander does not have to be part of the tribe (again terrible tribe means limited choices), however it should be on theme. Get creative.

I have choosen as you see...

1 Atla Palani, Nest Tender as my commander and Phoenixes as my tribe. My combo idea involves combat celebrant and reconaissance. I was also think of using combat celebrant/copperhorn scout with some type of indistructable. I am not to interested in the kiki combo, godo but I may inject splinter twin. I just don't want to do obvious and normal combos as such. Other ideas that came to mind is using stuff like Authority of the Consuls that tap my opponents creatures and putting out mudslide. I will take all ideas/suggestions on what would you do with Phoenixes? I am sticking the best with a theme of having them rise out of the eggs as well. If anybody knows more about said creatures and maybe a commander that sticks with these Pheonixes please let me know. I am not fresh out of ideas but any and all will be acceptable and thank you guys again for any and all help. Below is the deck I have so far and there is 1 pheonix that is over 30 dollars so I did not include it into the deck.

Pheonix
1 Rekindling Phoenix
1 Lightning Phoenix
1 Immortal Phoenix
1 Bogardan Phoenix
1 Flame-Wreathed Phoenix
1 Ashcloud Phoenix
1 Akoum Firebird
1 Chandra's Phoenix
1 Skyfire Phoenix
1 Shivan Phoenix
1 Shard Phoenix
1 Molten Firebird
1 Magma Phoenix
1 Flamewake Phoenix
1 Warcry Phoenix
1 Skarrgan Firebird
1 Screeching Phoenix
1 Phoenix of Ash
1 Firewing Phoenix
1 Everquill Phoenix

//Exert
1 Combat Celebrant
1 Champion of Rhonas

Combo Piece
1 Reconnaissance

Cheat em out
1 Ilharg, the Raze-Boar
1 Purphoros, Bronze-Blooded

Sacrifice a creature
1 Evolutionary Leap

More eggs
1 Nesting Dragon
1 Roc Egg
1 Dragon Egg
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

Firegriff

• Decks
Re: Once again I need help we are starting another league
« Respuesta #1 en: Septiembre 23, 2020, 03:21:01 am »
What about Summoner's Egg and Rukh Egg?

keeperoftwilight

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Septiembre 23, 2020, 10:31:03 am »
Hello,

I agree with the first answer: What about Summoner's Egg and Rukh Egg?
Would dub this as an appropriate choice too.

I would also like to express my condolences to you. This year didn't go as we'd all imagined. Unfortunately, this also includes your tribal residents.

Due to Corona, however, I spent a lot of time in the house and played cool games on my new gaming laptop. I have an article for you about gaming laptops that will interest you. (The article is in German, but you can easily have it translated on the Internet.)

https://www.heimkinoheld.de/gaming-laptop-test/

Emma

Akira Foxmind

• Patron
  • Always pressing F5 in hope for anything to happen.
  • Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Septiembre 23, 2020, 10:36:00 am »

[...] and played cool games on my new gaming laptop.

mtga?  :D :D
'Trigger happy little kitten.
---------
Chaos Control!
---------
Far over the misty mountains cold
To dungeons deep and caverns old
---------
Of course I'm sure I've gone mad. The little man who crawled out of my eye was quite clear on this.

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Septiembre 23, 2020, 01:48:44 pm »
Thanks guys and yes a few more eggs will definately help. I especially like Summoner's Egg because it will allow me to get 2 phoenix out when it dies. 1 for itself and 1 for atla.
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

Akira Foxmind

• Patron
  • Always pressing F5 in hope for anything to happen.
  • Decks
« Respuesta #5 en: Septiembre 23, 2020, 01:52:43 pm »
How about Sunbird's Invocation? Seems like a solid and really flavorful card for your tribe.  ;)
« Última modificación: Septiembre 23, 2020, 02:01:16 pm por Akira Foxmind »
'Trigger happy little kitten.
---------
Chaos Control!
---------
Far over the misty mountains cold
To dungeons deep and caverns old
---------
Of course I'm sure I've gone mad. The little man who crawled out of my eye was quite clear on this.