English-language Forums > Commander Discussion

Stopping Combos

<< < (2/4) > >>

Slyvester12:
I think it should be pinned, too. There are way too many people losing to combo decks for no good reason.

WizardSpartan:

--- Quote from: Morganator 2.0 on September 23, 2020, 06:02:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: MustaKotka on September 23, 2020, 04:07:17 pm ---Please pin this. It's a really well written and thought out guide. I think this is exactly what the readers wanted to see.

--- End quote ---

Does everyone agree with this sentiment? It's not like I haven't made guides on this site before, and only like, two of them have been pinned.

As for the Karmic Guide combo, I didn't include it under the specific examples because it falls into the same category as a graveyard combo. It gets interrupted by the same things as the Mikaeus + Walking Ballista combo. I'll probably just add it as an example of a graveyard-based combo.

--- End quote ---
Howwwwww did I miss that also :'(

I think pinning it would be a good idea, yeah.

Xaarvaxus:

--- Quote from: MustaKotka on September 23, 2020, 04:07:17 pm ---Please pin this. It's a really well written and thought out guide. I think this is exactly what the readers wanted to see.

--- End quote ---

It's certainly exactly what this reader wanted to see. 

Varatius:
Yes please pin this. 

Morganator 2.0:
The council has spoken. Now that it's sticky I'll be editing the first post if anyone ever brings up a combo that need special consideration.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version