deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Accidental Combos  (Read 378 times)

stuffnsuch

• Decks
Accidental Combos
« on: September 24, 2020, 11:29:59 pm »
My Teysa deck, like most aristocrats decks, has a lot of synergy.  So much so, that I find that every once in a while I find a completely unexpected infinite combo.  The most convoluted of which happened just a couple weeks ago.  I had out Pitiless Plunderer, Twilight Drover, Teysa Karlov, Fallen Angel, and Phyrexian Plaguelord.  I had a +1/+1 on the twilight Drover already, so I paid the 3, removed the token and got 2 spirits, which I then sacced to the Plaguelord to start widdling down my opponents creatures.  The spirits dying gives me 4 treasures and 4 more counters on the Drover (thanks to Teysa), which is enough to do it again.  After clearing the board with the Plaguelord, I started booting my Fallen Angel until both her and the twilight Drover were large enough to take out one opponent each.  The crazy thing was, I could produce infinite mana, creatures, removal, and power, but ultimately could only take out 2 opponents that turn.  What a weird combo.

Has anyone else discovered a bizarre, convoluted, or simply unexpected combo as they were playing?