English-language Forums > Off-Topic

What's been going on?

(1/3) > >>

Mnemosyne:
Good afternoon, guys and girls.

I've not been on for a while and I apologise for that, and by 'a while' I mean years, haha.
As you can see I'm alive, and have not replaced by a cybernetic entity. Well, you can't know for sure.
What's been going on, what's changed in MTG, specifically on the forum? How is everything with you guys?
Is there anyone I even still remember? @Wwolfe is still spoilering in my absence, as it should be =P

Kind regards!

Mnemosyne

Morganator 2.0:
Welcome back. First and foremost:

* The forums are more active, and Commander has two forums dedicated to itself
* There is a lot of solidarity between users helping each other during this pandemic. It's a really nice thing to behold. Fortunately, none of the regular posters have nodded off.
* ApothecaryGeist is most definitely a drug dealer.
* Red_Wyrm and Wizardspartan are jokingly engaged. It is just as cute as you think it is.
* Flash finally got banned in commander
* Myself, WWolfe, and others have been hosting contests, but they are unfortunately all centered around commander.

Mnemosyne:

--- Quote from: Morganator 2.0 on September 25, 2020, 05:06:13 pm ---Welcome back. First and foremost:

--- End quote ---

Hah, thanks for the meme. Well, the tables had to turn, eventually; you can't be this metaphysically attractive without people getting envious.

Apothecary Geist - well, it's all in the name! You can't be as eloquent as him without sampling the merchandise on occasion.

I can see the love for commander, its a shame I don't play that format.

WizardSpartan:

--- Quote from: Morganator 2.0 on September 25, 2020, 05:06:13 pm ---Welcome back. First and foremost:

* The forums are more active, and Commander has two forums dedicated to itself
* There is a lot of solidarity between users helping each other during this pandemic. It's a really nice thing to behold. Fortunately, none of the regular posters have nodded off.
* ApothecaryGeist is most definitely a drug dealer.
* Red_Wyrm and Wizardspartan are jokingly engaged. It is just as cute as you think it is.
* Flash finally got banned in commander
* Myself, WWolfe, and others have been hosting contests, but they are unfortunately all centered around commander.
--- End quote ---
Your list is actually hilarious. I actually laughed out loud and I'm currently in a class online, soooo... F

Morganator 2.0:
So now that I think about it, you haven't been active on this site since December of 2018. You stickied the Intro to cEDH thread and then vanished. A lot has happened since then.

We're you looking for a recap of things on Deckstats, or things that happened with MTG?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version