deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: XANTCHA COMMANDER - Comments  (Read 252 times)

Comment Bot

XANTCHA COMMANDER - Comments
« on: October 06, 2020, 10:55:53 am »
XANTCHA COMMANDER

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Natoflex

• Decks
Re: XANTCHA COMMANDER - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 10:55:53 am »
How did it perform ? I'm looking for a deck witch Xantcha with focus on discards for opponents. DId you played it often?

Antonio_2708

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 04:36:17 am »
Hi Natoflex!

I don't usually play with her a lot, but it's a deck focused on a casual game. Regarding the performance, it fulfills what I tried to propose, which is to keep your hands always discarding cards, but to have Xantcha as a draw source. Most of the time this favored certain players, helped them to look for their wincons. An interesting detail is that Xantcha has a very aggressive clock, hitting at least 5 per turn, this putting a lot of pressure on the game, especially if she has some power's or infect's enchantments.

Any questions I'm here.

Natoflex

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 07:34:58 am »
Thanks for the reply man! So why are you playing cards like "Haunted Dead" in it? I dont see the benefit.

Antonio_2708

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 11:03:03 pm »
Because it return from graveyard and put token whenever you did it. You can use to block, block flying creatures, and you can use to discard her. That is, the main function is to protect you from attacks.