deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Volrath selfmill lands - Comments  (Read 128 times)

Comment Bot

Volrath selfmill lands - Comments
« on: October 13, 2020, 02:28:03 am »
Volrath selfmill lands

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

jlutzxinc

• Decks
Re: Volrath selfmill lands - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 02:28:03 am »
I love this Landfall Deck; the huge amount of Land drops should have this wincon IMO.  You even prepared for the mirror with Sire of Stagnation.  Although you have separated your Commander from the rest of your Deck, DeckStats.NET does not recognize him as such, which might make your Deck more difficult to find and/or upgrade.

Varatius

• Decks
Re: Volrath selfmill lands - Comments
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 06:35:01 pm »
Thank you I fixed that little mistake I was really tired when I made the deck guess I skipped a few steps.

I built this as a weird surprise for my playgroup they complain its too easy to make an obvious lands deck so I'm just showing them this build.

Volrath is amazing because he can become a new dryad of the illysian grove or any of your other landfall cards I forgot to put scute swarm in just realized that I'll be fixing that.

I also wanted to somewhat limit my targeted removal because this deck builds fast so I figured I'd be fair and be fragile.