deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Tribal Tribal - Comments  (Read 398 times)

Comment Bot

Tribal Tribal - Comments
« on: October 15, 2020, 06:18:44 am »
Tribal Tribal

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

nicholas.bennie

• Decks
Re: Tribal Tribal - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 06:18:44 am »
Super cool concept, never thought of doing that before!

quilltere

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 06:27:55 am »
I've always wanted to do something like this but never knew how to pull this off. This deck would be really fun to play. I don't know about your budget but If your budget would allow it but if your able to afford it then id run emrakul the promised end all you would need is one changling in your graveyard and then you could cast emrakul the promised end for free.

ZilaJensen

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 01:30:39 pm »
This seems really interesting. Still needs about 6 to 8 cards, and then a land base that fits. Looks forward to the completion.

Hyracul

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 03:08:16 pm »
I've always wanted to do something like this but never knew how to pull this off. This deck would be really fun to play. I don't know about your budget but If your budget would allow it but if your able to afford it then id run emrakul the promised end all you would need is one changling in your graveyard and then you could cast emrakul the promised end for free.

Unfortunately, it won't work. Emrakul's cost is reduced by card types, not creature types.
Copypasted from the official gatherer: "The card types that could appear in your graveyard are artifact, creature, enchantment, instant, land, planeswalker, sorcery, and tribal (a card type that appears on some older cards). Supertypes (such as legendary and basic) and subtypes (such as Human and Equipment) are not counted. The maximum discount that Emrakul’s own ability can provide is 8".

Raketenudo

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2020, 04:17:48 pm »
Coat of Arms? Shared Animosity? The Party-Payoffs from ZNR ?
anyway, i love this idea!

Michaeldevany

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2020, 06:40:01 am »
The Commanders Quarters dude made a video about a this deck idea, unlike like him though I think The Ur dragon is the perfect commander my main reasoning that this deck plays a lot of over costed changelings and The Ur Dragon reduces all of their costs without ever having to be cast.
This deck was built with cost in mind, I would like to build it in paper so its based off my budget/cards I have, not what would be ideal.  If anyone has any critiques or ideas let me know, (thanks for the reminding me about the party payoffs.)

ImaSaber

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2020, 05:42:29 pm »
I wonder if arcane adaptation would be good in this deck to name dragons for all the non dragons that benefit from other creature types like Tazri, beacon of unity.