deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Scute combo  (Read 2452 times)

entropize

• Decks
Scute combo
« on: October 16, 2020, 05:00:12 pm »
Just found an interesting combo. This includes Ancient Greenwarden, Ashaya, Soul of the Wild, and the infamous Scute Swarm. If all three cards on the field, any creature triggers Scute Swarm. I was playing Arena against spark and ended up drawing because of the number of tokens that were generated. I got over two hundred in a single turn and could have gotten over 400 if I had really wanted to. Ashaya turns nontokens into lands while greenwarden doubles any effect that triggers when a land hits the field.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Re: Scute combo
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 05:56:17 pm »
Ashaya says nontoken creatures, so I don't think the combo works. Unless by combo you don't mean infinite combo but instead mean good synergy. If that's what you mean, then sure. It's a cool interaction.

Akira Foxmind

• Patron
  • Always pressing F5 in hope for anything to happen.
  • Decks
Re: Scute combo
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 06:03:39 pm »
I saw an interesting combo including Scute Swarm from one of my favorite Streamers:
It was a simple RG ramp deck with Phylath, World Sculptor and Lotus Cobra and so on. The combo piece for Scute Swarm was Cavalcade of Calamity as payoff for the escalating tokens. Looked pretty neat and won quite often on arena.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 06:07:49 pm by Akira Foxmind »
'Trigger happy little kitten.
---------
Chaos Control!
---------
Far over the misty mountains cold
To dungeons deep and caverns old
---------
Of course I'm sure I've gone mad. The little man who crawled out of my eye was quite clear on this.