deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Yarok, Infinite Combo  (Read 550 times)

Asura

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Yarok, Infinite Combo
« on: November 02, 2020, 04:49:05 pm »
Yarok, Infinite Combo

If you know other spells to make this deck better, advice me, please

Infinity Guide:

In order for you to make infinite triggers, you will need the following layout

Yarok, the Desecrated on the field
[Archaeomancer // Salvager of Secrets // Scholar of the Ages] + a flicker spell [Ghostly Flicker // Illusionist's Stratagem // Displace] to blink Palinchron or Peregrine Drake (you can use the fairy too) to untap at least 5 lands.

Archaeomancer's etb will bring one of the flicker spells to your hand to blink again and again generating infinte mana, for infinite cast of:
(Ever let 2 mana to protect your combo with Counterspell, and recover it with Archaeomancer)

°Acidic Slime // Dinrova Horror // Meteor Golem // Woodfall Primus // Assassin's Trophy // Beast Within // Casualties of War //  Agent of Treachery = destroy or stealing all permanents
°End-Raze Forerunners + Abhorrent Overlord or Priest of the Blood Rite for infinite token with infinite damage
°Gonti, Lord of Luxury or Villainous Wealth to exile the entire grimoire of other players
°you can pay Infinite X for Torment of Hailfire or multiple Gray Merchant of Asphodel ETB

Mind this is my 1st version of this deck, an budget choise to start and training

other cards as Deadbridge Chant, Clone, Eternal Witness, Golgari Findbroker, Nullpriest of Oblivion, Phyrexian Delver, Progenitor Mimic is here to recover or easily the combo
"I need never remember my past associates, my victims, my mistakes. Innistrad preserves them all for me."
Sorin Markov