deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: What Other Games do we Play  (Read 5822 times)

ekans_

• Decks
Re: What Other Games do we Play
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2020, 02:05:16 pm »
Minecraft

Oh how did I forget about that? Me and my friends play a lot on an extremely laggy aternos server.

For PUBG, I also played it a lot in it's "glory days" back in 2018.

Marshstepper78

• Decks
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2020, 05:20:20 am »
I recently dusted off my old PS2 and started playing Champions of Norrath.

Slyvester12

• Decks
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2021, 05:26:20 am »
I always forget to check the off topic section for months at a time, so I miss threads like these.

Aside from magic, I mostly play video games on my desktop. My favorites are single player games from ARPGs like Diablo and Grim Dawn to RPGs and builders like Rimworld. My favorite game series of all time is Dark Souls, and Bloodborne is definitely my favorite game.

I aslo really like fighting games, mainly Street Fighter and Tekken. I play a lot of online ranked, and I'm ranked pretty highly in both. I often play against the top 100 or so players in the world, though I don't beat them very often. The last warlord rank I fought was Snake Eyes who's rank 7, and he really trashed me. There was even a YouTube compilation that used that clip and I got absolutely ruined.

Oh, and I like DnD. I usually DM. My last campaign was in 5e and went for a little under two years, level 1-20.
Elves and infect are the best things in Magic.

sauvewilfrhy71

• Decks
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2021, 06:35:21 pm »
I've been playing World of Warcraft lately and a new Shadowlands expansion just came out.
Also, I play Diablo 3 whenever a new season opens. I love these games.

BoBWiz

• Decks
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2021, 08:18:51 am »
I've played a lot of nerdy stuff during life.

Now I have to restrict hobbys to have time for family.
So beside MtG I got a D&D5 Group and I'm playing Age of Empires 2. Corona willing I got a LARP-Convention in October.

I got at home a lot of board games like Catan in several variants, Hero Quest, Star Quest, classic battletech, Zombies!!!, Munchkin, some tabletops (most GW but mutant chronicles as well) and a lot of common stuff, but no one and no time to play seriously.

best

Nearly I forgot, I'm doing slot-racing and got a permanent raceway at home as well. May it is not a game but a toy and cost's money and time. :)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 08:31:23 am by BoBWiz »

Elan Morin Tedronai

• Modern Tribal Combinations!
  • Decks
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2021, 06:11:36 am »
I play Hades' Star on computer, which can also be played on smartphone. As for other computer games, I'm mostly into Infinity Engine classics: Icewind Dale, Baldur's Gate, Fallout and Planescape Torment. I play occasionally on the phone but mostly MOBA: Arena of Valor, Wild Rift and Mobile Legends. As for MMORPG, I occasionally as well play Allods Online and Guild Wars 2. As for D&D, I've very rarely gathered with people, and nowadays I'm not active at all. As for other board and card games, unfortunately I am total layman and I've never pursued other gaming hobbies in CCGs or Warhammer in this sense.