deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Rat Plague (Rat Tribal) - Comments  (Read 166 times)

Comment Bot

Rat Plague (Rat Tribal) - Comments
« on: November 14, 2020, 02:58:50 am »
Rat Plague (Rat Tribal)

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

albetb

• Decks
Re: Rat Plague (Rat Tribal) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 02:58:50 am »
Hi, your deck is very nice and very budget, i suggest you the land Swarmyard (that can help against removal and a little against mass sweep) and some better removal like Fatal Push (if its not too expensive for this deck). Consider putting 1x Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth so your colorless lands can give black mana.

ekans_

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 08:27:42 am »
Thank you for your advice!

Sadly Swarmyard and Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth are too expensive for me just so I can save one of my rats. It's a good recommendation but I would like to keep the price as low as possible.
Fatal Push is also a nice include if I had reliable ways to trigger revolt so I can also deal with higher power and toughness creatures, which my rats cannot deal with.
And fetchlands to trigger revolt are far away from budget.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 12:00:23 pm by ekans_ »

albetb

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 04:26:42 pm »
I understand your point, i dont like removal with a condition but the combination you play can remove every creature with the right card. I suggest Bloodchief's Thirst because your deck have a very low mean cost, so you can reliably play it with kicker. Otherwise consider playing Ruinous Path, but this card aren't instant so maybe your choice will be better in the majority of cases.