deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: What's new in cEDH?  (Read 378 times)

Soren841

• Decks
What's new in cEDH?
« on: November 16, 2020, 04:13:50 pm »
Y'all probably noticed I've been out of the loop for a while now.. Commander Legends is a wet dream and though it's a struggle I'm trying to get back into it. What's up? All the new mythics look OP and partner is back?
Nils is the God I worship

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Re: What's new in cEDH?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 04:32:03 pm »
It's a lot to take in and we've still only touched the surface of what people are brewing. As far as I can tell there is no obvious game-breaking combo. So yay.

There is Hullbreacher and Opposition Agent. Hullbreacher is a new tool for Opus Thief, among other decks. Opposition Agent is just an all-around good stax piece. Both of these have flash to make matters worse.

After that... Wheel of Misfortune? Jeweled Lotus?

There's no new stupid-powerful commander, although I'm seeing a lot of people trying to brew with Rograkh, Son of Rohgahh, everything from combo to storm. Nothing that stands out yet. Glacian, Powerstone Engineer seems good, but it's a steep mana cost. There's definitely going to be something with Sakashima of a Thousand Faces, even if is just Tymna farm.

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2020, 04:35:37 pm »
I did see Jeweled Lotus. Kinda insane, one of the reasons I got pulled back tbh.

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 05:08:21 pm »
I think I'll start by updating my Sliver Hulk deck (even tho it's illegal) just to get back into the swing of things