deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Elemental Bliss  (Read 357 times)

BigRed40

• Decks
Elemental Bliss
« on: November 18, 2020, 11:50:17 pm »

fire5167

• Decks
Re: Elemental Bliss
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 05:55:55 am »
hmm... you are running about 15 ramp cards, which is nice. But if you are going to play that many, you can probably afford to cut 1-2 lands.
What you replace it with is up to you, but you could consider Forgotten Ancient or Increasing Savagery.

Venser's Journal doesn't really fit in with the theme of the deck.
Nyx Lotus gets the most value in mono-colored decks; here it takes a while to get out and doesn't even yield that much mana.
Izzet Locket costs three mana and only produces two colors.

I recommend you replace these cards with either
The Signet Cycle: Izzet Signet, Simic Signet, Gruul Signet
or the Diamond Cycle: Fire Diamond, Sky Diamond, Moss Diamond

Seek the Horizon is good.
Explosive Vegetation could be replaced with Cultivate.
Journey of Discovery could be replaced with Rampant Growth.
Azusa, Lost but Seeking might seem like a great card at first sight, but by the time it hits the battlefield, you will have little to no lands in hand to play. This card can shine in landfall themed decks and Lord Windgrace decks, but Azusa doesn't do a whole lot here.

Bloodwater Entity is a card that is best in storm decks (storm is a deck archetype that rewards casting tons of spells each turn). I would replace it with Nova Chaser.
Air Elemental and Cloudkin Seer are kinda boring cards ;) I might replace it with Cavalier of Gales and Tectonic Giant.
Lastly, you could replace Parcel Beast with Mulldrifter, but both work pretty well either way.

Good luck!

BigRed40

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 02:12:02 pm »
Thank You for the Advice!I have Friends who have told me to change a few Cards that you have mentioned. So I will follow your advice I have most those cards.

fire5167

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 04:53:09 pm »
Awesome!