deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Total of kinds or total of cards?  (Read 180 times)

Tsivihcra

• Decks
Total of kinds or total of cards?
« on: March 13, 2021, 01:00:55 pm »
For example, pretend I have only creatures cataloged in my collection at this time, and let's say I have 20 entries per page and 10 pages. That would mean 200 creatures. The collection should say "You have 200 cards in your collection." But what if I have multiple copies of some creatures? I might have 220 cards, but only 200 creatures. Will it still say 200 in my collection or will it say 220?

Nils

• Decks
Re: Total of kinds or total of cards?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2021, 03:08:51 pm »
At the moment it'll only show you the number of "entries" on the page, which is the number of rows in the table. So if you just have 1 row that says "200 black lotus" it will say "1 entry". When you edit your collection it will show you the total amount of cards (including duplicates) at the top of that page ("200 cards").

What you suggest does sound like a useful addition though, so I'll look into adding some more collection stats to the page!

Tsivihcra

• Decks
Re: Total of kinds or total of cards?
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2021, 04:08:24 pm »
Thanks!