deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: cardmarket default print prices  (Read 243 times)

Aetherium Slinky

• Rules Advisor
    • reddit.com/r/jankEDH
  • Decks
cardmarket default print prices
« on: March 14, 2021, 01:35:10 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/93006/1407793-fifty-ways-to-leave-your-lover#show__stats

This one shows Volrath's Stronghold as 0.02€ instead of the ~100€ it's supposed to be. Also I think for some reason it picks the Zendikar expedition fetches instead of some cheaper version. Would be nice if Deckstats picked the cheapest available version if no version is specified. I can fix this manually, yes, but it's a lot of work figuring it all out when I just want to know what a deck roughly costs.
Come brew some jank with us!
https://www.reddit.com/r/jankEDH/

Nils

• Decks
Re: cardmarket default print prices
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2021, 01:44:04 pm »
I'll have a look!

Update: It seems like this is an error in the price data Cardmarket provides. I should be able to add a workaround for this soon.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 01:54:11 pm by Nils »

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2021, 09:25:38 pm »
I have hopefully ironed out most of the issues now, so cards like Volrath's Stronghold should no longer show up as 0.02. I have also improved the way we match specific printings to Cardmarket prices, so it should pick up the correct printings more often. Unfortunately this isn't perfect, but it should be significantly better than before.

Regarding finding the cheapest versions: The deck price on the Overview tab will always use the cheapest versions, no matter which printing is shown under Details. So if you just want to get the total minimum deck price that should be the best approximation we have for that. If there is a cheaper version of a card it will say so when you hover over its price on the Details tab.

Aetherium Slinky

• Rules Advisor
    • reddit.com/r/jankEDH
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2021, 12:56:56 pm »
I have hopefully ironed out most of the issues now, so cards like Volrath's Stronghold should no longer show up as 0.02. I have also improved the way we match specific printings to Cardmarket prices, so it should pick up the correct printings more often. Unfortunately this isn't perfect, but it should be significantly better than before.

Regarding finding the cheapest versions: The deck price on the Overview tab will always use the cheapest versions, no matter which printing is shown under Details. So if you just want to get the total minimum deck price that should be the best approximation we have for that. If there is a cheaper version of a card it will say so when you hover over its price on the Details tab.
Thanks! Good to know, you're the best!
Come brew some jank with us!
https://www.reddit.com/r/jankEDH/