deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Any suggestions on how to improve this?  (Read 194 times)

Schau

• Decks
Any suggestions on how to improve this?
« on: December 02, 2020, 02:36:36 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/131150/1825802-kamahl-tana/en
Please give suggestion on how to improve this deck, some of the cards in here don't seem that great but I don't know what to swap for them.

TropicalBoi

• Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica
  • Decks
Re: Any suggestions on how to improve this?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 11:59:17 pm »
Hey! I would suggest either running equipment like Blackblade Reforged over smaller Auras like Giant Spectacle. You do not have to take a chunk out of your wallet for some good equipment either, there are plenty of amazing equipment that make things unblockable, huge, and budget friendly. If you want to keep Tana's source of power aura based, I would suggest adding more things that care about enchantments like Setessan Champion, Argothian Enchantress, and Verduran enchantress for some nice card draw that will smooth out the late game. The removal department is also lacking a little, Predator, Flagship does not really cut it at all. I would add more fight spells, because you are gonna have a massive Tana, might as well put her to work. Prey Upon, Rabid Bite, etc. I would also add some more Artifact hate, Grave hate, and Enchantment hate. Spells like Burn Away deal with pesky reanimation decks, whereas a simple Nature's Claim can kill any Sol Ring at the least. The rest of the deck seems fairly well put together, tokens are one of my favorite parts of EDH. Hope this helped with your deckbuilding!