deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Tana, the Bloodsower + Sidar Kondo of Jamuraa | Aggro Tokens  (Read 163 times)

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Tana, the Bloodsower + Sidar Kondo of Jamuraa | Aggro Tokens
« on: December 04, 2020, 11:25:18 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/120669/1839827-sidar-kondo-of-jamuraa-tana-th

So I was playing on Untap.in yesterday and encountered someone with Sidar Kondo of Jamuraa and Tana, the Bloodsower as their commanders, and it looked awesome.

The goal of my deck of to play token generators that are aggressive (bit of a challenge already in EDH, I know) and overwhelm the board quickly. Token generators centered around combat, card advantage centered around combat, instant speed pumps/protection spells to abuse Sidar Kondo's evasion, etc.

Thing is, I've encountered problems with actually doing what I want. I've experienced similar problems in the past with partner commanders, as it's even harder to ensure 2 of my commanders stay in play at once than it is to even ensure 1 stays in play (imagine that ::)), and this list is no exception.

So what I need help with is redundancy:

Are there any good token generators I am missing (they would need to make tokens with power ≤2 for obvious reasons)?

Any cards that can provide evasion to my creatures like Sidar Kondo would? I've done a boatload of Scryfall searches, but there are plenty of different types of evasion, so nothing is really coming up.

Lastly, anything else you think I am missing in a list like this, let me know.

As per usual for my decks, keep suggestions as budget as possible, preferably no cards over $5.

Thanks!