deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Improved EDHrec card suggestions  (Read 2894 times)

Nils

• Decks
Improved EDHrec card suggestions
« on: December 31, 2020, 12:22:00 am »
Good news for Commander players: I have just made a bunch of improvements to our EDHrec card suggestion tab!

The biggest change is that you can now add suggested cards directly to the deckbuilder by clicking on the + button. No more copying and pasting!

In addition, you can now also see which cards you already have in your collection, how much each card costs and filter the cards by a wide range of criteria. And if you want to get a better overview over all suggestions, you can switch between an image view and a table view, just like in your collection.

Further changes & bugfixes:
- The deckbuilder should now load more quickly when editing a deck
- Fixed several "jumps" and other UI issues in the deckbuilder
- Fixed a few banned cards still being shown in the deckbuilder
- Some technical improvements behind the scenes
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 12:23:50 am by Nils »

Bifflodocus

• Decks
Re: Improved EDHrec card suggestions
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 01:44:55 am »
This change is godlike : well done ! Big quality of life improvement.

1lluvatar

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 04:23:35 pm »
Really great improvement, much love to you! <3

Schau

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 07:24:57 pm »
Thank you so much, it works great, I knew I wanted something like this before but you definitely exceeded my wildest dreams with how well you pulled it off, great work!

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2021, 07:29:15 pm »
Thank you all for the kind words, it's great to hear that this helps so many people!

Cosmic_Insight

• praise Sylveon for upvotes
  • Decks
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2021, 12:35:18 am »
Thanks, I love all of these new features! Great job! Is it possible to add the scryfall links to the deck titles on the home/decks screen? It would be nice for commander players to instantly view the commander if it's in the deck title and it would be a nice quality of life addition that would just make the deckbuilder/site feel better. Thanks again for all of your hard work!
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. owo

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2021, 01:08:53 am »
Is it possible to add the scryfall links to the deck titles on the home/decks screen?

If I'm clicking on the title, I'm going to assume that it will take me to the deck page. There are also times where the entire title of the deck is just the name of the commander. This would all be difficult to implement, would be irritating more often than not, and it's only saving one extra click to begin with.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 11:21:40 pm »
Thanks for the suggestion Cosmic_Insight. I can see how that would be useful but as Morganator points out it could get a bit messy. But I'll have a think if I can come up with a way!