deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Happy 2021: Highlighting primers, high-res mana symbols, foil effects  (Read 1871 times)

Nils

• Decks
First of all, a happy new year to all of our users! I hope you have a great 2021.

Now, on to the updates:

Since we added a primer forum a few months ago our users have written some excellent primers about commonly played decks. However, so far the primers have been a bit hard to discover since they were only listed on the forums.

To highlight our primers to more people and make their authors' contributions more visible, I have just added a new box to our main site that lists the most recently updated primers. In addition, primers will now be marked with a new icon throughout the site, for example in search results or in deck folders. We also have a new Primers page that will have links to all primers which you can filter by format. Right now our primers are very much focused on Commander but I hope we'll see a more diverse selection appear over time.

If you are interested in writing a primer that you would like to have highlighted as well, please see this topic for details on how to write and submit a primer.

In addition, I have made a few more improvements and bugfixes:

- We now have new high-resolution mana symbols, which should look much nicer
- Foil card images now have a "shiny" effect in collections and the visual spoiler
- New icons for the Probability Calculator and Share Deck tabs
- When grouping a deck by color, the section headings now have mana icons
- You can now sort cards in sets by color identity
- Sorting collection cards by amount works again
- Toggling comments on/off on deck pages now works better

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Re: Happy 2021: Highlighting primers, high-res mana symbols, foil effects
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 02:54:19 pm »
Love all the changes!

The primer changes are especially cool, I've been wanting something just like you implemented.

The mana symbols, foil card images, and new icons really improve the aesthetic of the deckbuilder for sure.

Thank you!