deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Feature Request: Deck Details - Tokens Required  (Read 525 times)

Animosity

• Decks
Feature Request: Deck Details - Tokens Required
« on: January 10, 2021, 12:42:31 pm »
First of all I wanted to say I love this site and use it almost daily.
I wanted to see if a feature could be implemented in the deck details or overview to show which tokens are required to play the deck.

I usually head over to https://www.mtg.onl/token-finder/ to find out which ones I need to throw in my deckbox but I feel like the code could be used here for convenience.

Sorry if this post is in the wrong section of the forums, I could not post in the About Deckstats threads.

Cosmic_Insight

• praise Sylveon for upvotes
  • Decks
Re: Feature Request: Deck Details - Tokens Required
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 03:40:06 pm »
I agree, it would be nice to automatically know what tokens you need, aalthough this could see some snags when your cards need some of the missing tokens, such as 1/1 Sand (Dune-Brood Nephilim) or 0/1 Pest (Nuissance Engine.) But overall, this sounds like a useful  function, and as a token player, I want to feel the grand scale of my decks, so I want to see some tokens!
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. owo

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 11:32:25 pm »
It's on my to do list! But as Cosmic_Insight says, it will be limited by what is recorded in our database. If we don't have a card for the token, we won't be able to detect it.

Animosity

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2021, 06:16:16 pm »
I look forward to it. Thanks for replying!