deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Discovery  (Read 481 times)

DrDuke22

• Decks
Discovery
« on: March 01, 2021, 11:02:11 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/174963/1959760-discovery

As comments say on this deck, looking to build a fairly cheaper Grixis commander deck with Nicol Bolas as a focus. Mainly cards picked up from booster packs. Any help would be greatly appreciated on what to do with these cards to build a deck.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
Re: Discovery
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 03:43:56 pm »
When you say cheap how cheap do you mean? Which Nicol Bolas do you plan to use as your commander? And what kind of strategy are you looking at?

All of these are things that will help us give you advice on which direction to lead you in.
This space for rent.

DrDuke22

• Decks
Re: Discovery
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 01:55:45 am »
Looking to go below probably $40 if possible. Also, I'm sorry, I did not clarify. I just want to include Nicol Bolas, Dragon God as a Planeswalker in the deck. I'm used to the control deck style that I can use in the Phantom Premonition deck. I like a lot of chaos where some cards can completely turn the game around, either by Stacking my board or completely wiping everything from the table. (ie First game I played with Phantom Premonition I turned my board of 7 creatures and 8 tokens into 15 creatures and around 20 tokens with the whole board swinging upwards of 70). I very much play for mid to long game. As far as commanders I am taking a liking to Kess, Dissident Mage, but very much open to any option.