deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Collection Manager - improve card entry  (Read 356 times)

Ridazinator

• Decks
Collection Manager - improve card entry
« on: March 02, 2021, 01:18:31 pm »
There should be an improved way to preselect fields when entering cards to the collection. On the card entry page, there are three different sections: "Card Database", "Direct Card Entry" and "Add by Collector Number". When i want to add many cards from the same edition, i can use the "Card Database" section and filter on that specific edition. When i then add a card, the field for the edition is automatically set to the specified set. But there is no way to preset fields like language or condition, so i still have to move to all these fields and select them with the mouse. With big collections it's kinda an uneccesary timewaste. Using "Direct Card Entry" has the opposite problem, here i can preselect all important fields except the Edition... I think what would be a good idea is to have a preselection section, where i can set a default value for all those fields, which also affect all card entry options. Maybe the "Card Database" section could still have the extra filters it currently has.