deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Modern Rec-Sur  (Read 362 times)

Rukak

• Decks
[Modern] Modern Rec-Sur
« on: March 03, 2021, 05:38:52 am »
Modern Rec-Sur

As an old school player, one of my favorite decks is Rec-Sur. I wanted to see if I could bring that archetype to Modern. Blood for Bones is almost a strictly worse Recurring Nightmare except it also puts a creature from our graveyard to our hand which can fuel our strictly worse Survival of the Fittest Fauna Shaman. As a Rec-Sur deck, we stack a ton of utility creatures into our deck to deal with several different situations. We also have Eladamri’s Call to help our consistency with tutoring for our utility creatures. Eldrazi Displacer flickers our creatures when we don’t have a Blood for Bones. Sideboard is stretched out to deal with most situations with a wide variety of niche utility creatures.

Rukak

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Modern Rec-Sur
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 02:27:06 pm »
Added more Fetchlands, switched Eldrazi Displacer and Eladamri’s call for three copies of Grim Tutor to help find Blood for Bones with versatility to find any other piece we need.

Revision 10

Added/removed cards:
-2 Gemstone Mine
+2 Wooded Foothills