deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: New: Become a Deckstats Patron  (Read 2645 times)

Nils

• Decks
New: Become a Deckstats Patron
« on: March 06, 2021, 07:53:50 pm »
As you know, Deckstats has always been (and will continue to be) completely free to use. To cover basic costs like our servers, we use banner advertisements and I also get paid a small amount if you buy cards through links on here.

From time to time I get asked whether there is a way to support Deckstats beyond this, by donating money directly. Until now this was unfortunately not possible.

However, I am happy to announce that I have now also created a Patreon page for Deckstats! By becoming a Patron, you can support the site through a monthly contribution, which you can pay by credit card or Paypal. You are free to pay any amount you want, although the suggested minimum amount is $5.

To thank you for your support as a Patron, you can become a member of our special Patron user group. This will allow you to disable our banner ads on our main site, and your status as a Patron will also be shown on your profile.

So if you would like to support my work on Deckstats, please have a look at deckstats.net/donate for details! If you'd prefer not to use Patreon, the page also lists a few other ways you can contribute - including some non-monetary options.

Caveman Clay

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: New: Become a Deckstats Patron
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 04:23:45 pm »
I'm in and thank you for all the hard work.
Est. MTG player 2018.
Goblins collecting 505

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 09:46:36 pm »
Great, thank you!

Tsivihcra

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2021, 12:35:06 pm »
I'm proud to be a Patron. This is the first collection cataloging tool that I've found that I like.

Just_Josh

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2021, 05:48:51 pm »
Hi there! Thanks for setting up the Patron, was happy to join!
Appreciate its early days, but is there a guide on how I go about linking the two?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 05:58:06 pm by Just_Josh »

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2021, 02:58:15 pm »
Thank you for your support!

I have just linked your account Josh. It's a manual process at the moment, but depending on how things develop I might add something automatic in the future.

CPBelt

• League of Ordinary Gamers Blog
  • Decks
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2021, 09:45:14 pm »
I'm very quiet on the forums, but I use Deckstats heavily. It has the best deck builder and search out there. It keeps improving. I love using it to build detailed Card Lists of cards I collect, such as Elephants. (I just made that list active today.)

Anyway, I happily pledged this afternoon. I think I'm #13? Good thing I'm not superstitious!   ;D

Slyvester12

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2021, 10:05:30 pm »
Well, I just signed up, albeit for a very small amount. My fiance and I are getting ready to go to grad school, so we're saving as much as we can, but I plan to leave the banner ads enabled and I'll up my pledge when I can. Thanks for everything, Nils.
Elves and infect are the best things in Magic.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2021, 06:20:06 pm »
Thank you both for your support, I really appreciate it! :)