deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: How do I save another member's deck so I can easily reference it later?  (Letto 1941 volte)

theillusionary

• Decks
Frequently I find decks that I like that I either want to reference for my own deck ideas or just to build that deck. I would like to be able to "Like" a deck and then have a way to see all the decks I "Like(d)". Is there a way to do that? If not, is there a way to save that deck? I'd like to do it without copying the deck then adding it to my list as I would like to look at that member's other decks too. Can anyone clarify if this is possible? If none of it is, might I suggest an option be added to each member's profile where they can view all decks they've "liked"?
And now for something completely different.

DCirishninja

• Decks
Re: How do I save another member's deck so I can easily reference it later?
« Risposta #1 il: Ottobre 31, 2014, 06:50:50 pm »
I haven't checked user ability. But from what I can tell, you can just copy/paste the decklist itself into your Decks. Just make a Sub folder name it "Imported decks" or something.

--Under "Deck tools" while viewing the deck you like select Copy Deck
--Go into Deckbuilder and switch it to the Normal Deck editor
--Paste the list into the space
--Title and save it as needed into the Imported sub folder you create.

AeroSigma

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Novembre 03, 2014, 08:09:36 pm »
Close.  Just go to Deck Tools and copy deck, it will input the whole deck for you.  Just click Analyse Deck and you can save it in your account.

ashemath

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Gennaio 07, 2015, 01:44:30 am »
This feature has been added. Look in your saved decks tab. The star gives you a list of decks you've liked.