deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Legacy] Dredge Ramp  (Read 339 times)

Rukak

• Decks
[Legacy] Dredge Ramp
« on: March 08, 2021, 02:54:18 am »
Dredge Ramp

With the rl spikes, I have to work with my two copies of LED. I found Manabond as an interesting piece of tech, allowing me to drop my lands on the battlefield and discard my dredgers turn one. This is a bit of an old school Dredge strategy using Falme-Kin Zealot with Dread Return to win after dredging through the deck.

GetSomeLemons

• Decks
Re: [Legacy] Dredge Ramp
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 05:34:56 pm »
I'm not sure I understand the deck. You are only able to dredge once and discarded cards doesn't go from battlefield to graveyard, so those would not trigger Bridge from Bellow.
Is there something obvious I missed here?

Rukak

• Decks
Re: [Legacy] Dredge Ramp
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2021, 06:13:27 pm »
The Manabond with Life From the Loam emulate LED, they allow us to have the mana to Dredge early and often. The Ichorids trigger the Bridges when they die, as do the Narcomoebas we sac to Dread Return and Prized Amalgams to Cabal Therapy. Manabond is just trying to give us mana we put into our hands with Loam and put Dredge creatures into the graveyard.