deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Community Checkup  (Read 1548 times)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Community Checkup
« on: March 10, 2021, 07:01:35 am »
Hello everyone, this is your favorite Planes-walking Vamp G. Moto here. I know I have been away for a while (working on rebuilding my castle in a different plane right now), but I wanted to take the time to check up on everyone. The world we're currently living in can be a dangerous and hazardous place and I wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about any of you. Feel free to drop a line or send me a message if anyone wants to talk. If you have a deity or eldritch being you follow then I'll say keep your faith alive. Please be safe everyone and keep being the amazing people that you all are. This community wouldn't be what it is without any of you.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
Re: Community Checkup
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 07:04:53 pm »
Glad to see you my friend. I was actually just thinking about you the other day when I was looking over comments on an old deck and we had a pretty in-depth discussion on it. Glad to see you're well!
This space for rent.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: Community Checkup
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2021, 07:44:48 am »
Indeed old friend, and I'm glad that you are also doing well. I've been off and on with my MTG involvement but I have for sure made a lot of progress in my deck designing. Once I have completed my task I will have completed 80 EDH decks and also completed the 32 Deck challenge. It's gonna be good to see everyone's reactions to my creations.