deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Tergrid, God of Losing Friends  (Read 554 times)

judedudemude

• Ach! Hans, run! It's Jude!
    • Captain Azazel Vii Backwards, the Jude dude in a mude himself
  • Decks
Tergrid, God of Losing Friends
« on: March 25, 2021, 12:01:43 pm »
Tergrid, God of Losing Friends

My friend JamesXinfected made the deck and it is discard tribal

Obzedat Scion

• Decks
Re: Tergrid, God of Losing Friends
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 03:15:06 pm »
I looked at your deck, but I find no reason for adding Wastes. If you really have no reason to do it, you should avoid it because that makes your mana so much worse, otherwise i would like to know the reason of that choice.

KingKia

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 03:39:38 pm »
I looked at your deck, but I find no reason for adding Wastes. If you really have no reason to do it, you should avoid it because that makes your mana so much worse, otherwise i would like to know the reason of that choice.

Good point here!

I also have a few questions here.
Why playing 42 lands and just a sol ring as a real ramp spell? a lot of high cmc cards and actually no ramp will make this deck very slow
Why is self-discard such a big thing in this deck? The only card which will synergize with self-discard is bone miser.

judedudemude

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 04:32:43 pm »

6 wates are wasted slots.
Couldnt get to 100 cards so i need to find 6 good cards to replace those 6 wastes.

judedudemude

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2021, 04:34:14 pm »

Good point here!

I also have a few questions here.
Why playing 42 lands and just a sol ring as a real ramp spell? a lot of high cmc cards and actually no ramp will make this deck very slow
Why is self-discard such a big thing in this deck? The only card which will synergize with self-discard is bone miser.

See above comment about the 42 lands/6 wastes

judedudemude

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2021, 04:35:31 pm »

Good point! Any suggestions about how to improve on this?

KingKia

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2021, 05:13:18 pm »

6 wates are wasted slots.
Couldnt get to 100 cards so i need to find 6 good cards to replace those 6 wastes.

Well you could play some ramp spells like : Arcane Signet; Cabal Ritual, Charcoal Diamond; Mind Stone, Wayfarer's Bauble, Commander's sphere or Bubbling Muck

Good point! Any suggestions about how to improve on this?

tbh I would cut the self-discard theme because losing hand cards is not worth. Self-discard like awaken the erstwhile is ok but something like Zombie Infestation doesn´t look like a good card in this deck.
Try to ad some sacrifice cards like Fleshbag Marauder or Plaguecrafter instead.

but this is only my opinion.

Danziva

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2021, 02:25:56 pm »
Hymn to Tourach seems like a nice fit here since you have bad deal.