deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Esper Doom Foretold V1.5 - Comments  (Read 123 times)

Comment Bot

Esper Doom Foretold V1.5 - Comments
« on: March 31, 2021, 09:53:19 am »

GoliathIII

• Decks
Re: Esper Doom Foretold V1.5 - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 09:53:19 am »
I'm still trying to figure out how to play Doom Foretold... Can you quickly give me a hint how it's effective in this deck? Just curious!
He was born of the Mirari, thrust out of his homeland before he was even aware. Left without purpose or meaning, he found both in the pits.

seano

• Decks
Re: Esper Doom Foretold V1.5 - Comments
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 08:12:48 pm »
My opinion is that a 60-card build is the ideal brew if the intention is to maximize the effect of Doom Foretold and Dance of the Manse. Since the deck has no creatures, some combination of Omen, Egg, and Tome are ideal for turns 2-3 so you have permanents to sacrifice on turn 5 after playing Doom on turn 4. I play paper magic against an aggressive RW deck and have found a brew like this successful at countering early burn spells and creatures with Push, Censor, etc. and stabilizing the board going into the mid-game when the enchantments can really shine. Love Raven’s Warning as an upgrade on Omen of the Sun.