deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: 50€ Primer Strixhaven | Galazeth Prismari Spellslinger Tribal  (Read 1565 times)

Fredo92

• Decks
Happy Easter !

Appendix i tried to build a "budget" + my first primer deck.
Hopefuly you enjoy it!

Greetings
Freddy

https://deckstats.net/decks/148479/2002629-strixhaven-galazeth-prismari-s#show_description
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 08:35:18 am by Fredo92 »

Rinzler

• Decks
Re: 50€ Primer Strixhaven | Galazeth Prismari Spellslinger Tribal
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 11:05:00 pm »
Alright, so you've got a good start to the primer, but you need to expand on it a bit more.  You've outlined the plan, but you haven't said much about why you included the cards you did.  A good idea is to add a card discussion section where you give a short description of each card, and why it deserves to be in the deck.  Other nice sections to have would be notable exclusions, which gives reasons on why didn't you use some other, maybe more well-known cards that could be played.  Also, you should just take a quick look through what you've written and make some corrections, as there are a few typos, punctuation mistakes, and capitalization errors.

If you want some examples of sections you could add, just check the primer page!  They are great examples of refined, concise and helpful packages (and mine is there too ;) )

Good job so far though!

P.S.  Show the description of the deck using #show_description in the url.  It's a necessary requirement if you want to get promoted, and it just makes life easier.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 11:21:06 pm by Rinzler »