deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Date Added offset  (Gelesen 307 mal)

llamadude

• Patron
  • Decks
Date Added offset
« am: April 06, 2021, 04:59:19 Vormittag »
I love DeckStats and many of its features really distinguish it from the competition for me!

One small issue which has bugged me for a long time, however, is that the Date Added field in collections seems to be relative to some time zone that is very distant from mine -- or something like that. I'm in the US on the east coast, and most of the time after I set a date, it displays as the day before whatever I set. It's not the world's biggest issue, but it would be really nice if the dates would actually display as I set them!

Thank you and keep up the wonderful work!

Nils

• Decks
Re: Date Added offset
« Antwort #1 am: April 06, 2021, 10:23:54 Nachmittag »
That's a strange bug, thanks for reporting this! I have an idea what might be causing this but I'll have to dig into it a bit.

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #2 am: April 07, 2021, 09:24:19 Nachmittag »
Alright, this should hopefully be fixed now. Please have a look and let me know!

llamadude

• Patron
  • Decks
« Antwort #3 am: April 07, 2021, 09:34:22 Nachmittag »
Looks like it's fixed! It's hard to say for sure though-- I'm fairly certain that sometimes it matches up by itself. So I'll try checking a few times over the next 24 hours and report back if there's still an issue. Thank you!!

EDIT: As best I can tell, it's fixed! Thank you! That's been bugging me for far too long lol
« Letzte Änderung: April 08, 2021, 04:33:45 Nachmittag von llamadude »

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #4 am: April 09, 2021, 09:58:43 Nachmittag »
Great, happy to hear that!