deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Which mechanics and themes would you like to see a commander for?  (Read 1789 times)

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: Which mechanics and themes would you like to see a commander for?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2021, 11:14:29 pm »
I would really love to see some meaningful support for my Depala deck (Boros Dwarfs/Vehicles). I really like it themewise, but with my given playgroup its bringing a stick to a knifefight.
Both has seen a somewhat interesting card here and there, but until now there was nothing that made me think like "allright, that's the card you where looking for in order to push the powerlevel back into the line".
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: Which mechanics and themes would you like to see a commander for?
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2021, 12:32:03 pm »
I would like to see the energy mechanic brought back but also a way for the opponent to be able to interact with your energy. Steal it or drain it from you basically some way the other person can interact with the energy you accumulate. I would also like to see more stuff done with the myriad mechanic. Granted it was brought in on commander but it didn't have enough creatures really using it.
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

Akira Foxmind

• Patron
  • Always pressing F5 in hope for anything to happen.
  • Decks
'Trigger happy little kitten.
---------
Chaos Control!
---------
Far over the misty mountains cold
To dungeons deep and caverns old
---------
Of course I'm sure I've gone mad. The little man who crawled out of my eye was quite clear on this.