deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: How to: View cards' collector number in my Collection view  (Read 568 times)

markdemonbreun

• Patron
  • Decks
How to: View cards' collector number in my Collection view
« on: April 15, 2021, 03:42:16 am »
Hello! New user, loving the site so far.

I would like to see the collector number of the cards in my collection when I view it in Collection view.

When I go to Sets and use the mass +1 to add every card in that set to my collection, I see the cards' collector number there.
However, after that, when I view my collection, I can't figure out how to add a column to display the collector number. Nor can I see collector number when I export the collection to CSV.

In summary, I suppose this is a two-part question:
1)When adding cards from the Sets view to a collection with the mass +1 function, how can I ensure that the collector number will be one of the columns populated as my collection updates?
2)Then, how can I add collector number as one of the sortable columns in Collection view?

Thank you for your time,

Mark DeMonbreun
Mark DeMonbreun
Nashville, TN, United States

cbs38139

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: How to: View cards' collector number in my Collection view
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 10:44:08 pm »
My request is related.

I want to add several cards from a set to a new deck (not my collection). And I would like to be able to sort by collector's number in the left side of the screen. Is that possible?

cbs38139

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 01:23:52 pm »
Hi!

Is there any update on this topic? Showing and then sorting by set and then collector number would be a huge help to keep track of my collection.

Thanks!
Cedric

cbs38139

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 02:20:42 pm »
I basically want to do inventory:

My physical cards are in a box, sorted by set and then collectors number.

So I want to pull up my collection on deckstats in the same order and do inventory,

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2022, 05:45:03 pm »
I'm sorry for the very delayed response to this, I'm not quite sure how I missed this! I have now added the collector number as a separate column, which means you can also use it for sorting: https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/topic,5676.msg212658.html#msg212658

cbs38139

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2022, 01:10:15 pm »
Great, thank you!