deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Beledros witherbloom and journey to eternity  (Read 350 times)

Varatius

• Decks
Beledros witherbloom and journey to eternity
« on: April 29, 2021, 05:10:35 pm »
So far I've only seen on list for beledros running journey to eternity yet every list has 6-10 repeatable sac outlets to me this feels weird cuz once journey flips you can sac beledros and reanimate him with the land untap everything and do it again which seems pretty powerful. In my list I'm running aetherflux reservoir to help mitigate the life paid and be a win con once I'm gaining more life than I'm paying. I guess I feel atleast for non cedh lists this is an awesome combo and it's surprisingly underrated. Its super easy to achieve aswell being as all aetherflux and journey cost the same as beledros it'd be very easy with beledros to set it all up in one turn. I'm also running diabolic revelation to fill my hand as atleast my list has zero issues going infinite with jus a handful of my cantrips and the gitrog monster which is how aetherflux eventually returns my life lost.

The Golgari Guy

• Deck optimization never ends
  • Decks
Re: Beledros witherbloom and journey to eternity
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 10:17:23 am »
Seems like a very solid inclusion in Beledros.

However I've noticed, playing against Beledros, that sometimes the problem is that you don't gain enough life to really abuse his power. Paying 20 life in a single turn to activate him twice is kind of a big ask, and the decks I played against often couldn't gain enough life to make full use of its ability.
Golgari is life. And death.

Varatius

• Decks
Re: Beledros witherbloom and journey to eternity
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 08:46:37 pm »
I suppose my versions goal is to storm off with beledros and aetherflux I can generally get 60+ life just from that alone plus I'm running sedgemoor witch and culling the weak to sac the pests that it just casually creates.