deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Primer] Kaalia of the Vast - Hell Heaven  (Read 1716 times)

TyllanDrake

• Decks
[Primer] Kaalia of the Vast - Hell Heaven
« on: May 02, 2021, 08:02:37 pm »
Hi everyone!
I'd like to show you my Kaalia of the Vast Commander deck. I'm working on this since 2018 and in these years I modified it a lot.
I recently finished writing the description with everything I think you should know approaching this deck. I don't exclude the fact that more subsections will be added in the future to discuss further topics (e.g., cost of cards and their editions, lands I didn't include to keep a "low" price and so on). The only thing I say now is: I wish you a good reading, hoping you'll appreciate my work :)

Link to the deck:
https://deckstats.net/decks/104940/950190--primer-kaalia-of-the-vast-hel#show_description

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Re: [Primer] Kaalia of the Vast - Hell Heaven
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2021, 08:22:28 pm »
Sorry it took so long to get to this. I missed it the first time it was posted.

You'll first want to go back and proofread this primer. There are a lot of sentences where there are words missing and I'm not sure what you were trying to say.

With your single card discussion it's good that you went over the rulings and corner cases with these cards, but I'd also like to know why you're using these cards. There are a lot of cards that can be used in Kaalia, so what made you want to use these cards? You'll also want to go over a few of the cards you didn't include, and why you didn't use them. I would like to know why you aren't using Smothering Tithe, Teferi's Protection, Flawless Maneuver, and all the cards in your maybeboard.