English-language Forums > About Deckstats

Card DB update: Foreign (non-English) printings now available

(1/1)

Nils:
Good news for collectors: I have just extended our card database to include not only English printings, but cards in all other languages as well!

This means that we now support sets which don't contain any English cards (such as Foreign Black Border) as well as special versions of cards such as the Japanese prints in Strixhaven Mystical Archive. In addition, card images in your collection will now be displayed in the language you have selected (where available). Please note that we do not currently track prices for foreign printings.

Since this is quite a large change you may encounter some unexpected behavior over the next few days. If you notice anything wrong or missing, or if you have any other feedback or questions, please let me know.

Nils:
One more addition: Our card details pages (the popups you get when you click on card names) now include links to all the different languages for each card. You may need to wait a day or clear your browser cache to see this change.

Hoppeltrottel:
I noticed an oddity with the card database. It seems that it contains the cards from the Italian "Rinascimento"-Set [RIN], but not from the French/German "Renaissance"-Set [###]. The deckbuilder doesn't let me specify a card to be from the "Renaissance"-Set. Can you fix this please? Thanks in advance.

Nils:
Oh, it looks like there was a small bug in our card database that meant that it wasn't displaying cards from REN correctly. Please try again now. Thank you for pointing this out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version